When Will 30 Instance Per Day Limit Be Removed?

Just wondering.

1 Like

It was recently tweaked to be slightly less punishing for farmers. I doubt it will be removed completely, tho.

When they loosen the purse strings and hire some GM’s to police the game.

Which they will never do because blizzard is now about shareholders first, customers a distant second.

1 Like

unfortantely they are not going to. They’re beating a legendary horse to death even more so. It’s tragic to witness considering the times we’re in and how much we are allowed to play. sorry if im good and i do 30 zg boost resets under 6hours exact. shame

Welcome back, Ayaya

When they solve botting; so never. Blizzard enjoys band aid fixes to serve as stop gaps while they scramble to address the real problem. Once they find a solution to the rampant botting in classic, it’ll be another 6 months to a year of the instance cap before they decide to remove it because it’s no longer accomplishing it’s stated purpose.

Wow, what a sad state of affairs when you consider yourself “good” because you saw a YouTube video about pathing exploits and use those to farm gold with. I am not normally much for pity, but that actually deserves some.

Probably never.

Why would Blizzard remove it, after adding it?

There is no reason to EVER remove it.