When was the last time you were this excited for a game release?

TERA launch

Destiny.
Then I realized…
I’d been scammed.

Before that though. Eso, Dragon Age 2 (again scammed)

Ditto, game had so much potential. Great single player game…unfortunately it’s supposed to be an MMO. BioWare really screwed the pooch on that one. Even right after launch I barely ever ran into anyone in the world.

Warhammer online: age of reckoning…rip in pieces

Honestly, I’m not really excited about Classic.

Method will get world first.

Everyone will complain and be lost.

People will still manage to rush to endgame and complain about lack of content.

I’m excited for Bloodlines 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Outer Worlds, and a few other games where I won’t have to interact with any of you.

nioh was the last time i was really hyped for a game, and i put at least 300 hours into that.

Last game I got really excited for was Fallout 4

Baldur’s Gate 2.
Just before Xmas 2000

1. Skyrim.

Bloodstained…was the revival of good Castlevania games. A big middle finger to Konami and an kickstarter that was actually good.

Can’t wait to play it again in a couple years when its ‘fresh’ again.

Might get a little crapped on for this response, but it was Legion for me. Mythic +, world quests, artifact weapons with unlockable appearances and their own talents along with legendaries just made the game seem like there was so much to do. Didn’t like the legendary system but I thought the raids were awesome, mythic + was great and progressing through my artifact weapon made for a really in depth game. For some reason they felt like taking almost all of that out in BFA so that was the most disappointing launch by far. So yeah, Legion.

More excited for “Cyberpunk 2077”.

Everquest, WoW and now this.

Never thought I’d be excited about a game ever again like this

I just finished that game a week ago, it was so good.