When was the last time you were this excited for a game release?

It’s going to be 7 VERY long days… I don’t think I’ve felt time slow down like this since Starcraft II. That was what, 9 years ago?

I thought that endless feeling of a release date was something only meant for teenagers like I was then at the time.

6 Likes

Original release of WoW.

3 Likes

phantom pain

iam a sucker for anything metal gear

1 Like

Mine would be SWTOR, and it still seems a lifetime ago.

Originally with WoW, I stumbled into to it as something new to give go, only to discover a whole new gaming life I had no idea could exist. I’m actually way more hyped for Classic than I was for Original lol.

5 Likes

Right now… Resident Evil 8 went into production

1 Like

Ummmm… I was really excited over RDR2

1 Like

breath of the wild
pikmin 3
witcher 3
DOS2
Torchlight 2
SC6
Spyro reignited
Spiderman ps4
shadow of the colossus remake

honestly, my classic wow hype isn’t anything special, I’m good at telling what games I will and wont like and get appropriately hyped for them.

2 Likes

only other time was when they originally announced that there was FOR SURE going to be a remake of FF7. But that excitement died quickly when more info came out. Other than that, this is the most excited I have ever been for a game release.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I’m probably had a 5 right now maybe?

Nothing really I don’t think.

BC maybe.

1 Like

All the games I want to play are either out already, or aren’t being made. Little excitement for reforged and CNC remakes, but not huge.

1 Like

red dead online, because the first red dead online free aim mode was my top 2 favorite games of all time. right behind wow. but it turned out to be garbage.

Actually quite recently with the release of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, I lost sleep over the anxiety my excitement for that game brought with it.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf… and I was super hyped for Overwatch… Now im waiting for this game, Pokemon Sword and Shield, and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Luckily Classic will hold me over until the last 2 come out. Im also very excited for Phantasy Star Online 2 to come out.

I have to admit that the classic release has me very excited. Been a long time waiting for a great game.

This is a first, for me. I’ve always been late to learn about a game’s existence, lol

I’m very happy and excited.

Hmm

Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge

2 Likes

No Man’s Sky :joy:

4 Likes

Ouch, sincerest condolences.

1 Like

At least we know what we’re getting for the most part with Classic :slight_smile:
The next game I’m super thrilled for is Cyberpunk 2077. crosses fingers

1 Like