When was the last time you just, y’know…Hung out?

I’m talking about just finding a place for you and your guild mates to park up and just sit around shooting the crap? Not worrying about doing content, just hanging out with your buddies and friends and talking about your days?

This is an MMO after all, why haven’t you tried it?

1 Like

Never? Yeah, never. Voicechat rendered that moot i guess

1 Like

I play this game to chase casual achievements in the form of gear, parses, mogs. If I want to enjoy company I hang out with my friends in real life.

1 Like

Just sounds extremely boring to me to only care about the gameplay elements of an MMO and not the social aspects as well. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Cataclysm. Me and my guild buddies would post up in front of Grommash Hold. It was “the spot”

1 Like

You mean Discord?
We do, like every day.

3 Likes

No, working together to tackle a common goal is social as well. But if I want a purely social experience I would hang out with people in real life.

1 Like

Been a loooooog time ,use to the whole server would park and chat ,good or bad it was just a thing we did. Now no one does this any more.

It’s my house

I’m always hanging out

Never. We had our social chat in raids.

Last time the guild just hung out was likely 10 years ago at Gurubashi Arena, we did last man standing events, and most of the guild would just be hanging out waiting for the last 2 or 3 rogues to kill each other.

We eventually brought other guilds with us to “fight” against, but again we’d just all hang out and chat in Vent, was great fun, I miss it!

1 Like

Ehh if I am gonna hang out and chat in a game, it would be FFXIV, or something else that better accommodates the need for interesting customizeable player spaces.

I log on wow to chill and pvp, raidlog and do keys with friends, so I guess chilling here would be doing content?

Feel like the last time i “hung out” was in MOP or back in Burning Crusade.

2 Likes

It wasn’t in the game, but we all had a chat in discord last night about cooking / food. It was nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Idk but it’d be cool to have a guild hall to hang out at with everyone after we get done doing w/e.

We have never done that. If we aren’t doing stuff in WoW, we just hang out without the computer.

I miss the days where ppl would just hangout in goldshire/durotar and duel. They still do it, just not nearly as much/often.

1 Like

I just wanna heal things, get achievements when I am not running keys and game with my husband.

I really don’t want to chit-chat most times. Want me to heal, though? Cool, I’m down. Healing is my zen thing. :slight_smile:

I hang out with my computer. I’m making both of us chili right now

1 Like

2 Likes