August

2 Likes

:cocktail:

(Its the last one)

2 Likes

Summer of 19’

What? is that not specific enough for you? lmao

1 Like

They already had it. It started blizzcon weekend, ran for like 2 weeks, and you had to pay like $60 for access.

Did you miss it?

Ooo. Close

It’s actually tomorrow.

7pm. After dinner.

2 Likes

This is the hill you die on. :smile:

:cocktail:

1 Like

Don’t act like you don’t know the power of branding, cocktail man!

2 Likes

i’ve been playing it for a week

1 Like
1 Like

Well those are 6 months out of the year so there’s a 50% chance it’ll be one of those.

2 Likes

No beta. I want to relive the experience, bugs and all :wink:. Really though, no beta, I don’t mind there being a few bugs that they fix on the fly after release, just as long as they aren’t the type of bugs that allow people to shortcut the leveling experience.

I will happily report any messed up scenery, broken quests, and broken mechanics without getting angry. As long as I feel that the dev team is still there and will fix them.

-Matt

Beta is Soon - never.

just logged off. You are all going to love what they have added. Human hunters, scaling boars…

1 Like

“Summer of 2019”
Is when the game will come out. However a ptr beta might be open earlier but you wont be keeping the characters you make. You can choose between starter and max level just to test everything out and help iron bugs.

so on today’s beta session, I couldn’t help but notice a rather large change. Completed the Stitches questline, and when he marched towards Darkshire, there appeared to be added fart noises. Shocking

They are going to have a “unforeseen” push back due to wanting to make sure the game is absolutely 100% ready for release and to make everyone happy - true release date November 23, 2019 - 15th year anniversary.

Sooner than it was yesterday

If they even do a player beta it will most likely be a short one like a week or something.