When is prepatch for Wrath?

I keep hearing information about fresh servers and information regarding transfers to those realms, but I am not hearing a date for prepatch to even begin?

2 Likes

They havent’ said anything, because they like to wait to the last minute to tell us stuff for classic games, but we can guess.

They stated realm consolidation is taking place august 9th and that some of those characters may not be accessible for up to two weeks afterwards. This means the pre patch will not be until the end of August at the earliest.

The prepatch for TBC only lasted two weeks, but they said they might do a longer one for wrath. In which case the most realistic probability for wrath release is the second week of September or the end of September.

This is of course just speculation, but it’s quite a reasonable estimate. Beta will likely start at the end of june here or first week of july.

3 Likes

Not soon enough …

5 Likes

I would guess September/October time.

1 Like

Tomorrow obviously

With fresh servers getting 30 days before wrath I’d imagine prepatch will be a month long to be honest

Tomorrow. Get your wallet ready.

1 Like

The fresh servers get 30 days? I thought they were being launched on prepatch day. I guess technically we could get a 30 day prepatch.

My wallet is ready.

1 Like

Adopt an Indonesian village if you want to get your pre-raid BiS

november 24th.

They said they wanted prepatch to be longer this time than the 2 weeks they gave us for TBC prepatch.

August 9th. They aren’t doing realm consolidation on that specific date for no reason.

1 Like

Would be nice if it lasted 2 months or so.

1 Like

Tuesday.

1 Like

I just dressed up as a young intern, then infiltrated Blizz and let them harass me. During the harassment they let slip prepatch will be out next week.

3 Likes

It will be timed with the biggest need for a boost to their quarterly results. Just like the TBC pre-patch.

tomorrow

2 weeks and you will like it

This comment gets a solid +1.