When is OCE Realm Transfer reopening?

I m involved in my guild’s recruitment and really need to know when this service is re-opening.

Now that OCE battleground is merged to NA, are character transfer opening up soon?
(Assuming the “issue” they had to fix for the service closure was in relation to this)

The article https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000317422 has not been updated since Jan 10.

My guess is no. They stated in a more recent bluepost (probably in the last 6 weeks) they have no plans to open up locked servers anytime soon. So if your server is among the locked realms, no one can tell you when it’s reopening, all we can tell you is Blizzard said not anytime soon. I believe all this does is it makes it so you can queue up for BG’s with NA, that’s all. BG’s and Arena are now cross server.

No oce realm is locked there is 1 full from memory and 3 more at medium and low

Then why were transfers shut off?

Good to note, thanks for sharing. I honestly have no real idea, kind of assumed they were in the same boat as a the rest of us.

My WotLK toons are on Remulos. I’m pleased to hear that they merged battleground servers. It’s about time!

All OCE realms are locked currently as per: Paid Character Transfers to Oceanic Realms Temporarily Disabled - January 9th, 2023

speculation from other threads point to arena ladder issue with high rating pvpers transferring to oce for easy glad or something.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.