When hurt feelings proc

I seem to have upset an Ali caster so much with my opener that he or she set aside the time too roll horde and inform me on my errors with my opener. In a random BG, i put cc ahead of my dps, keep that in mind. My goal is to cause casters to move and panic away from a fight…

Opener: Garrote, Cheap-shot, Rupture (@ 5 combo points), Toxic Blade
Out of Stealth: Marked for Death, Kidney shot (Internal Bleeding), Mutilation till 5 combo points, Defense CD,( i will ride the defense cd and wait before next rup) Rupture with 5 points again, Vanish: Garrote (after this garrote ends, i have to kick soon after shadow step), Cheap-shot, Rupture…and so on.

I do not start dumping Venom until another BG member shows up to help or the caster is weak, blown cds and is indeed dead, just waiting for me to finish.

On the rare off chance, i can Sap x3, Blind ( when its just me and the caster) and then hit my opener.

During all my DOTing, all kinds of goofy Procs start and the targets health starts to tick down. Between all my stuns, i do have a little down time of secs, i do not want to over write and or waste a good stun. This works rather well in most cases. Good minded players know what to do right away and that is to get away from me.

I was told that if i wanted top dps i need to do X and Y and to not waste my time trying CCing and that my rotat needs work. My reply was simple: I kept you from healing for a large amount of time.

What do you go into a BG wanting to do ? I see a lot of you blowing Ali up on dmg done, while others might be like me.

1 Like

Wrote a whole essay to pat himself on the back for basic Rogue 101 gameplay but with bad execution, LOL.

2 Likes

Wtf did I just read

1 Like

If you get hate tells them you know you’re doing it right.

Screen shot them all because one day you can look back and laugh about all the keyboards you killed, it’s a sick hobby I have.

1 Like

So CC is the key to a successful outcome.

Thank You.

1 Like

players hate getting sapped, blinded, gouged, oh god I forgot you poor bastards no longer have that as a default kit option, shame. Well make due, terrorize them with your best efforts.

Sub can still lock down a healer with blind, sap, cheap shot spam, and shadowy duel.

Outlaw has gouge instead of SD.

Sin has double silence.

Let’s stop pretending vanilla was the pinnacle of pvp, wasn’t even close.

1 Like

We have Sap, Kick, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, and Blind, and do fine.

I’ve probably ganked as many players as anyone in WPVP. I’ve never gotten a hate tell. Been spit on, laughed at, and many other bad things. :rofl: But no hate tells.

It sounds cool though, I wish I got one, I feel left out.

1 Like

They seem more rare in world PVP, but the amount of hate tells I generated in arena is mind boggling, then again it’s not because many of the people there are exceptional amounts of angst even before they zone in.

I know the bfa kit, its just really sad that the default rogue kit has been pruned down so much that it makes the classic wow rogue feel far more involved regarding PVP. PVE is as you know a totally different animal in both games, but that changes quite a bit in TBC and that’s when I get arena back and get a PVE rotation back that’s a little more interesting, not saying that this one is totally void of depth, but could be a lot more interesting, being totally limited on rotation because of the debuff cap kinda sucks. Oh well, in the mean time I can play the combo point management game, that’s always fun.