When does Druid get better

Lmao, this wins.

Yes, it does but saddens me too. :frowning:

1 Like

bear form is amazing. maul is like having a 2h

That sounds familiar.

1 Like

I should have told that to Gruul raids when I first made this druid

When you get your first form I would say. I joined between BC and Wrath and even then, when you get your first form, that’s when the class really starts to come into it’s own. Up until then it feels more like a caster class. The more forms you get the more like a proper hybrid class you will feel and it will be all the more rewarding because in Classic you actually have quests for your forms iirc.

There are SO many fun things to do as a Druid at 60, too. As 0/30/21 spec, you can main heal raids, off tank (maybe even main tank) raids, be an Excellent dueler, a fantastic group PvP healer, and a very efficient soloer for farming. You can main tank raids or DPS raids as full feral 14/31/5, with a simple gear swap.

Regardless of spec, you can do so many other fun things.

1. Group of rogues needing a healer/tank for LBRS stealth runs? You’re the man.

2. Lowbies needing to do their MC attunement quest? You can keep them alive with HoTs in the jump down into the lava from the Anvil.

3. Were getting 1.12 AV (for better or for worse) so you can stealth with a few rogues and a few Druids to Drek and ninja cap, then win the BG.

4. Wanna be the star of WSG? Congrats. As a Druid you are.

5. Need Gold to channel into leveling professions/alts/gear enchants? Solo Maradon runs as a Druid.

I’m sure other peeps can keep adding and adding to the list. Cheers!

1 Like

Get to 14, run a low level instance a couple of times and you will get about half a level of xp per run. Once you get cat, it’s much much better

Once you get Bear Form, you can actually feel effective. Since bear form is literally just a beefed up level 1 Warrior, because low level druid has horrible mana problems if you try killing things with spells, you’d end up beating them with your stick for half the damage.

Once you get bear form, you can cast a few spells to pull, then swap to bear and just beat them up like a warrior. Then you can heal yourself (unlike a warrior) and do it again.

I think every class has it’s own problems. Mages need to sit down often for drinks and food, priests for mana, warriors for food …

I suggest you try out some other classes :slight_smile: and then come back to Druid

I really like druids so far. I got to cat form now im racing to get the talent for speeding up. Massive dps increase with cat and being able to stealth around stuff is really nice. Need a heal, switch up and throw rejuv/regrow then switch back. Did start out slow though. I didn’t even bother with moonfire and got a 2 free casts of wrath before the stick beat down.

Sorry, I Necroed. Just saw the date, lol!!!

in burning crusade

hunter is fastest then druid, warlock laggs behind because they have no movement speed increase until 40

Yeah, I’m well aware. Did you actually read my whole post? Lol

my wife and I play this combo… and we kill elites without breaking a sweat… and dungeon groups are easy to put together if you tank

it gets better when you make a shaman

Doesn’t come until 32, brother.

Until you get cat at 20, you can speed things up by pulling mobs two at a time in bear (as long as they aren’t too far above you.) Demoralizing roar them and let one wear itself down on your thorns while you kill the other, then mop up.

i got better around ZF.
cat was nice at 20. and did damage for a bit.
then its damage kinda slowed down…
i geared up some in RFD/SM… . and around ZF i was pretty viable again.

20 when you get cat.