When do pvp rank rewards come out

Why would it be stupid to do that, when the casual won’t even be 60 until around month 6?

If you’re that impatient to burn through the content you’re not going to enjoy Classic.

2 Likes

None of these are “hill” sized. :rofl:

1 Like

LMAO! Touche’

I don’t want the honor patch for as long as possible to keep Wpvp going. It ends when that grind begins.

It ends because of DHK which were a completely stupid mechanic. Why not just make those NPC’s unkillable or respawn quickly? But that can’t be changed because #nochanges so world pvp has to die I guess.

Why? I’ll tell you why? Because that is what they did in Vanilla in 1.12, that’s why.

You think they are going to tweak and switch up every little thing in the game when someone squawks about it? They are trying to re-release the game as close as possible to 1.12 - warts and all.

We can all find stuff we don’t like. But that doesn’t matter. We are getting the game as it was, good, bad or indifferent.

Yeah I don’t really care that much. I also don’t care when people cry about the death of world pvp. It would have been easy for Blizzard to come up with something other than DHK 15 years ago but they didn’t. Oh well.