When are we going to remove Shattered Shore bg

Honestly its hot trash straight up

1 Like

Seething Shore, and yes it’s garbage and needs removed. I want Strand back myself.

5 Likes

I feel ToK is worse but yeah, they both s_ _ _ c _ _ _ _ in Hell.

1 Like

The only good bgs are WSG and Gilneas. The old version of Deepwind Gorge was pretty good, just delete demon hunters.

I would be fine if the BG list was only WSG, Silvershard, Gilneas, and AB.

And the only EBG was AV.

3 Likes

Idc what anyways says unrated EoTS is the worst by far. Imagine a map being so bad that it had to be redesigned for rated play.

2 Likes

Yeah Ashran and WG are kinda a$$ in the EBG bracket

1 Like

Twin Peaks is decent too IMO, but agree with the rest

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t hate Twin Peaks–I just think it’s lame the massive advantage Horde have on that map since a boomy, etc. can flap off the Alliance base and make it halfway across the map pretty much untouchable, but the same can’t be done on the Horde side.

The only good battlegrounds are WSG, AB, SS Mines, ToKM, Twin Peaks, EoTS, and Old Deepwind Gorge.

1 Like

The power of Christ compels you!

1 Like

I would take Seething Shore over strand any day. You really want the most complained about bg in history back? Another bg where you have to make vehicles and beat down gates? No thanks.

Over WG? Any day of the week.

I think they could’ve fixed strand (for randoms at least, don’t think it would ever work for rated). Remove the vehicles and bombs and have the gates get destroyed by bomb piles that you can cap/defend like nodes in AB, etc. Defense’s inherent advantage could be balanced with GY placement or increasing their rez timers or something.

That said I would be happiest if they just stuck to CTF and node control maps.

Delete Seething Shore.
Immortalize those of us stupid enough to actually get the title from it as NPCs in lore.
The Azerite War is over anyway, I demand my war medals.