When are we getting full patch notes for 9.1?

Where can I find the full patch notes for 9.1? Additionally, where can I find class tuning/updates for 9.1? Surely, there has to be a completed list by now if they are already doing raid testing…?

How can you test a new raid before you solve the disparities between class/spec/covenant/legendary/PvP balance?

Please let me know.

I mean if they waited until all of those things were perfectly balanced before we tested raids, we’d still be in 2.1. The game will never be balanced, but march forward we must.

1 Like

Full notes probably won’t be out for at least a month or two. They just started raid testing and haven’t even announced the seasonal affix for M+, which they still have to test.

I do think it’s interesting that they’re raid testing without all the legendaries being available. I’m guessing the tests are just to ensure that the encounters function.

All you can get so far is

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/910-chains-of-domination-full-ptr-notes/936527/5

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/chains-of-domination-ptr-notes-%E2%80%93-may-4-updates/954711

2 Likes

Never. They no longer release complete patch notes. Wowhead posts updates for weeks about changes that players have “discovered” while playing.

1 Like

Check up wowhead.com

Blizzard usually launches a new PTR client update every week a few hours after scheduled maintenance.

Thanks for this, after quickly browsing it, I am kinda disappointed at the lack of anything Enhance related as far as PvE goes, I see a nice new PvP talent which is quite nice but there are still a lot of dead talents in the enhance talent tree and we are pigeonholed into basically one good spec/legendary being Doom Winds…

What a sad sight.

2 Likes

Yeah I was wondering about this.

Blows me away that blizz doesn’t even respect its customers enough to release patch notes for their product.

Thought the affix was something called Domination?

Its nice to see specs like Survival getting attention but I’m pretty confused about Boomkins getting so much attention as they are getting more buffs than nerfs.

Nothing for Enhancement though. Nothing for Monks?.

The PTR isn’t complete. Many classes haven’t received their new conduits/legendaries yet.

We have at least 7-10 weeks of updates before the patch is live.

1 Like

We still haven’t seen my class’ new Legendaries yet. There are tons of other holes in our knowledge, as well.

Gonna be a while.

1 Like

I can respect that. I just worry looking at this:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26#dataset=90

I am a Mythic raider on multiple characters and its good to see specs like survival, arms, and sub getting buffs but there is still a considerable drop off to Enhance shamans.

Everyone loves the crazy memes of enhance burst in pvp and thats great… but there are just huge blaring flaws in the spec that need to be addressed, 75% of the talent tree is dead talents.

All enhance shamans use the same exact spec.

Idk. I hope they address this.

1 Like

They are testing that the fights actually work at all.

1 Like

They always release patch notes…

That person doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

1 Like

you dont know what you are talking about. there are always hidden changes that dont make it to the patch notes. have been for years. thats what they are talking about.

Not every single discreet change is there, or ever has been, but the massive majority are there.

That post was acting like they don’t release patch notes at all.

1 Like

They release patch notes. The idea that they are complete is in your dreams. You clearly don’t follow what is happening if you aren’t noticing - or reading the many articles and comments about - unannounced changes.

1 Like

Compared to what is in the patch notes, the amount of stuff not in them is very small.

And it’s always been that, nothing new about it.

1 Like