When are we getting captcha in the AH

Too many bots in AH lately , not very fun having to slave yaself for 8 hours reposting to be able to sell stuff , why not add a captcha ? easiest way to stop the botting at some point.

3 Likes

A what now?

1 Like

The thing where you have to squint really hard at a mosaic and figure out if there’s a bicycle in the pictures to prove you’re not a robot.

5 Likes

This wouldn’t fly with some disabled people. Not the brightest idea.

5 Likes

Sounds like something a robot would say.

(jk)

10 Likes

How about never?

I’m sure there’s a better solution to the botting issue than resorting to pissing off all legitimate AH users.

6 Likes

how do you know they’re bots?

2 Likes

dude, captcha would’nt work… they’d just make an addon that gets around it. plus, d’you know how annoying it would be to answer a captcha every time you make an auction??

1 Like

But what do I do when it says to click on all the pictures containing a warchief and none of them are Garrosh?!

8 Likes

As long as Basic Campfire is in one of them, you’re good.

The true mastermind.

1 Like

While true, to be fair, this one is older.

As to the OPs idea of captcha in the game, I hope never. They do nothing except annoy legit users.

2 Likes

I didn’t check the times on them. My bad.

Ah, yes. Basic Campfire. Good ol Warchief Teldrassil!

1 Like

Hey now :angry:

2 Likes

AH improvements were a huge step back.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

All these captchas are feeding robots information on how to find these things in images, anyway. though they do still confuse cargo trucks with buses.

1 Like

the botting situation on the AH is crazy i challenge anyone in the forums “those who still play and not just pooppost” to try and sell any SL darkmoon deck at any hour any day and the same character will repost on top of you instantly , and this has being going around since january , i am beginning to believe blizzard doesnt care about the bots ruining AH , you literally cant sell stuff due the bot hogging the market . a captcha could help the situation

Think of the time played metrics they could add if they made it a 128x128 square! If you missed one you had to redo it!

1 Like

You’re an all star

5 Likes

get your game on

2 Likes