When are going to get the loot from our visions

I want to know when we get the gear and stuff from doing visions. Ive already done 5 and cleared multiple objectives + boss in each one so I should have some nice loots coming to me but were is it? Opps we messed up isnt gona fly so got 2 options refund the the key things for the visions let us do them again or hand out the loot. When can we expect some action on this cuz as the goblins say time is money

3 Likes

Well, since the item level bump doesn’t happen until next Tuesday’s maintenance, not sure why you’d want some 420 items from these visions.

420 is for just thrall it goes up based on other objectives and u know couruption when starwhatever is doing 40k dps or what not its kinda ya know good

Infinite Stars is getting nerfed 25% on all corruption tiers. Happening tonight. Just FYI.

is it being nerfed to 25 % of current power of by just 25% cuz 75% of 40k is 30k and ah last time I checked a free 30k dps is still nice

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/corruption-effect-hotfix-incoming/413653

ok so 30k dps then is still better then 0 how this crap makes it live and people keep jobs I dont understand cuz If I did shotty work like this I would never have a job