What's your Vulpera name?

3 Likes

Damn that is so cute!

2 Likes

Yeah I have 50, but not all one server. You can’t have more than 50 total though, so the server part isn’t relevant.

I mean its not like I play them very much individually, I have 12 that sit at a Jewl shrine and collect my free gems every day and use the mailbox toy to mail them in (so that’s like 30 seconds each); I have 6 sitting in Halfhill to farm trillium; I have a dozen just making Hexweave bags, I have a dedicated AH toon on two servers and a personal gbank or two … that sort of thing. My alt farm pays my sub fees.

I do have 6 or so less than 110, because I deleted a 110 for them to make room for heritage armor runs (I login to use their 30 rest bubbles, then park them until they build it back up). So I’ll delete those when they get the unlock, so that will give room. But I still can’t reserve new names haha.

wow this didnt age well lol.

1 Like

Vulpeon is my Fox’s name

If I ever make one, I’ll name it something like Snakefood, Sethrakfood, etc.

Nice necro post dude …

Here is mine Vulpes meaning fox and lupus meaning wolf.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

I’m a weeaboo.

Remember the basics of CQC.

Mine will be named Todd

Vodkanokers

Runs with Scissors

Nah: Bob. Just. Bob.

This is my resto shaman, though it fit well. With my title it actually reads “oasis of the four winds”

2 Likes

And this is my monk, awesome transmog look too =p

Tried to grab Faw*kes. Wow reads it as mature language. Even now the forum tried to stop me. Jeez.

Umikira, it was randomized, lol

Hi <( ^-^)>

One is Zerda. I’mma race change someone and name them Yip.

Stardate 8.3.0.33062
First officers log
While exploring Vol’dun 4, Captain Kyrk and I have somehow been transformed into small furry creatures … Fascinating.

4 Likes