Whats your realistic expectation on queue wait times?

Spamming login starting at 1 hour until announced launch times.

Then I will just never log out.

2 Likes

You can sit on your character screen before launch and then hit enter when the server comes up. That should help somewhat.

Isn’t it realm login first then character screen?

1 Like

Yes, you have to log in to your realm first. So we could log in to the realm hours before launch

Perhaps, but I have a gut feeling the realms will be taken offline briefly before the official launch… it will be a Tuesday, afterall.

Perhaps, this is what they said about it (and also, it will be a Monday PDT time US, not Tuesday)

2 Likes

i don’t intend to even attempt to play for a week or so at least.

Me and my friend are rolling Skeram and I honestly expect at least a couple of hours until the starting areas become somewhat playable.
Can’t even imagine what it’ll be like for Wave 1 realms (Herod, Faerlina, Thalnos).

Well name reserve queue’s were 12 min per 10,000 people in queue, so… around that.

1 Like

I have nothing else going on so I’m cool sitting in queue

1 Like

I will be watching the realm updates and believe once the realms get filled initially @10am PST, if they fill they will add more realms and if by live, I will make a 4th toon on a decent medium realm if possible.

1. Official launch is on Monday for the United States time zones.
  2. They have announced no Tuesday maintenance planned for Classic the 1st week.
1 Like

Launch is 3PM pacific, but I won’t be able to play till 11:30PM when i get home since I work a swing shift. Hopefully the queue times will be low/non existent on Bigglesworth by the time I play.

Keep in mind that is people coming and going as they reserved their name.
This time around they’ll be coming and staying to actually play so the turn-around will not be anywhere near as fast.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter. I’ll kick it off, and go do something else while I wait. I’ll get in when I get in, no rush.

I’m prolly gonna roll a toon or 3 on one of the new realms opening tomorrow. I know a bit of a queue is to be expected, but realms showing full (especially Herod and Whitemane) are looking at probably 3-4 hour queue.

I’m planning on rolling on Westfall as soon as servers come up, so I think there is a decent chance I will get in right away. However, I expect more established realms to have multi-hour queues.

The full servers will have a 3-5 hour queue.

Everyone else will be 2 hours or less.

Won’t be a long queue time if any. They are probably gonna release more then the 4 servers they have announced for tomorrow. Only ones that will have ridiculous queue times are the big 4 farlenia, Herod, Whitmane, and Thalnos.

I’m expecting 5 hours or more on Herod. Even something like 8 hours wouldn’t totally surprise me. If not, i’ll be pleasantly surprised.

To anyone thinking it’d be like the name res 10 min queues you’re in for a ruuuude awakening, people probably spent 15 min max getting names then exiting, folk were coming and going constantly and it was still 10 min… Now imagine everyone ACTUALLY playing the game on live multiple hours…

Coupled with the fact that a lot of people will be purposely staying logged in as long as possible. Yeah. Monster queues.

1 Like