What's your desktop wallpaper?

3 Likes

^ That’s not very nice :frowning:

2 Likes

Pictures from my trips, changing every few minutes.

And also this one -

3 Likes

my desktop is darth vader

It’s from some Blizzard concept art collection someplace, the black and white drawing of a Kul Tiras main room, with the C’thulu-inspired mantlepiece.

Mine is a shot of Saurfang and Zekhan from Old Soldier, in the field in front of Undercity.

Project Vayne HD wallpaper

Currently a Cloak & Dagger one.

I have a slideshow of different wallpapers ranging from Fallout to Warcraft to Star Wars to Pulp Fiction to Metroid.

A lot of Metroid.

I’d post an album to look through my wallpapers, but there’s 2 problems with that. Not all of them are sfw, and apparently i can’t post imgur links anymore.

I have some press screenshots of landscape scenes from Breath of the Wild from pre-release. I almost always have something opened up, though, so I rarely see my desktop.

Current one is King of Fighters themed and is Kyo and Iori vs Orochi.

A collage of my son. Original, I know.

Mine is Dante from Devil My Cry.

None, just a plain black background.

A very cool display of one of my book series with a ring of fire appearing in the middle. Can we do image links here?

1 Like

The throne in Dazar’alor… I needed something to brighten my computer and make me think warm. lol

Using Wallpaper Engine, my main monitor’s background is an animated forest with wind blowing through the trees and a stream and my second is a future cityscape with flying cars and such moving through it.

A picture of Ion speaking at blizzcon :blush: