What's with these daily "scheduled maint"?

Is this common or usual? Been playing for almost a month now and haven’t seen this until last update.

It sometimes happens after a patch to deal with bugs and unintended consequences of changes.

Oh, and welcome! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

did they fix cross faction pvp yet? might be the reason usually never have things like this happen much.

For the most part it seems so.

everything is scheduled when it comes to blizzard.

surprise unforeseen problem? scheduled!

also, every login issues → DDOS

classics.

https://i.gifer.com/1kK.gif

To be fair they do Many hot fixes. PVP was busted it makes sense why they had to do more.

Crossfaction was always gonna bring us bugs

1 Like

Patch weeks tend to have a multitude of scheduled maintenance .

Some bugs may be found in the ptr but most aren’t found until the patch goes live and more players are doing things in the patch to make the bugs really stand out.

1 Like

Maintenance happens cause things may go wrong if they don’t

Should be grateful they aren’t even long, back in the old days every Tuesday was guaranteed 8 hours

So the forums go crazy with players RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEing about not getting to play and demanding their .05 cent refunds. :rofl:

While I appreciate them proactively addressing hotfixes… It just seems to me a company like Blizzard would somewhat fully test everything on PTR before releasing to live… I mean 1 or 2 hot fixes is fine, but we had what 3, and tomorrow is the 4th?

But still I’d rather them address it than sweeping it under the rug.

I’m pretty sure nobody has gotten upset… That’s in a few more posts it’s pretty reasonable right now

1 Like