Whats up with the 2 bots in Razorhill?

a couple weeks ago (right before the lock) i made a character on this realm and when I went to Razorhill, I noticed a level 5 druid named “Needslove” sitting in the graveyard right outside the town. At the time I didn’t think much of it so I killed her and moved on. Then today I was leveling again and she was still there, however this time she was automatically ressing & sitting, and there was a horde mage named Badrazta sitting and spamming invites to anyone as soon as they attacked the druid. This happened 3 hours ago and both (what i presume to be bots) are still there.

They are not bots (at least they shouldn’t be - there should be someone controlling them). They are characters that are used to increase the pool size of pvp players in order to increase the bracket sizes and allow more people to rank up. It’s a common practice on about all servers, and on both factions. Hope that helps.

Now Blizzard’s stance on the pool parties has been to let them exist, as long as the characters aren’t being run through a script. If a 3rd party software is used to rez and such, then they could be suspended or banned. There has been precedent to this.

1 Like