What's this server's balance and pop like?

I’m looking for another server to play on, since the one I created my priest on is filled with people that don’t speak English.

It’s fine from my time playing so far. The factions are close enough. Lots of people leveling alts and new players so still opportunities to group for dungeons. Average player level is probably low 50s at this point.

The forums aren’t too busy for this server but the server itself is quite busy.

This is coming from the alliance perspective obviously.

1 Like

Just don’t roll horde here. They are full.

1 Like

Pretty 50/50 I think, although that number changes depending on how much I’m getting ganked.

1 Like

It is pretty well populated on both sides, though I can’t say for sure if Horde is heavy or not. We will all have a much better idea next Tuesday when honor comes out and tons of people are out and about pvping.

go to sulfuras

According to wowhead it was dang near 50/50

only alliance is welcome

1 Like

Don’t listen to these plebs… All are welcome. Horde and Alliance… according to my addon data this is one of the most balanced servers there is a:h

1 Like

plus we have chicken

1 Like

About faction balance. The only concrete information I’ve seen was a few months ago. I do get suspicious that the server might be getting more horde favored, but the alliance on this server are pretty active. Heck there’s a guild almost entirely made up of PvP rogues.

Your addon doesn’t know sh1t.

1 Like

Month or two ago it was 50/50. Once that info starred to spread, horde rerolled here in mass.

There’s definitely more horde now. About 60/40 horde now

Funny how that works.

Someone posted in my guild discord that said its 43/57 A/H. Not sure where the information came from but it seems close from my in-game experience.

Benediction is one of the most balanced classic servers

Not anymore. People keep saying this but not supporting it

4 Likes

not anymore

1 Like