Whats the easiest warlock spec to play

mainly pvp

Sadly I haven’t heard of anything good recently with Affliction both in pvp and pve so I’d consider one of the other 2.

Destro warlock by far.

5 Likes

there’s no hard specs in current wow. You can jump on any class and instantly understand everything about it, maybe check guides for highest dps talents

4 Likes

Destro by far. Its just a basic builder spender rotation.

Affliction has you keeping up with DoTs and it’s garbage on anything other than enemies with high health bars.

Demonology is engaging, but it’s easy to mess up and if you mess up it takes you a bit to recover.

Meanwhile Destro has you building and then nuking. Simple. Easy to learn. Hard to mess up.

5 Likes

That’s because their game play is annoyingly similar for every class. There is nothing unique left, so pick whatever think looks cool. Except Shaman of course, don’t do that to yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Destro for both actually. Less ramp up time too in my opinion. Have died to them more.

Demonlogy Warlocks are yummy :yum: foods in PvP generally.

If you need a frame of reference though, I’d recommend Destruction for PvE map, dungeons and PvP. Affliction for Raids, ST focused dungeons and ‘can’ work for maps too.

Another one of these guys…

Name checks out I guess

1 Like

Destro, destro, amd destro.

Another one of what? Someone who doesn’t turn a video game into rocket science? Make mountains out of mole hills?

1 Like

I dabbled a little in affliction this expansion and thought it was ok\fun. Last expansion I played some affliction and did way better at that than mage. Seemed like you didn’t even have to try, good just happened. But I like the mage classs so still playing it.

edit: Ohhh pvp… Not sure I would pvp on a warlock. Epic randoms might be fine, anything else you might have your hands full.

Destro by far. Destro warlock is terrifying simply by existing in its current state. If you know how to drive it, you’ll find results quite easily.

My problem with destro is you might as well play a fire mage.

3 Likes

Just play Destro. Demo can be okay 1v1, but in all other environments it is lacking. And affliction… I think even an enhancement shaman will survive better than you.

interesting concept… play a fire mage!!

I could play a fire mage possibly, ahhhh, yeah no!! Nope, been locked in Frost for so long, not sure how long it’d take to respec for fire. I think I tried in BC, or was it Wrath, to spec fire.
yea, I remember now… press the 3 key, go get a sandwiche, wait for pyro spell to finally cast, considering even a murloc hit causes pushback.

Nope, play frost, cast and blink, cast and nova… ice, ice and more ice… hehe, can’t touch me, now you see me, now you don’t… heres another icelance for ya.

And then came spec specific gearing, stuff you can only get and upgrade, via a spec, which of course was frost, making it if harder, if not impossible to spec fire.

I heard rumor, there was a spec called arcane.

So, no, I love my fire lock… I’ve taken her to 120, gearing her, etc. Meanwhile, my Frostie, is still stuck at 111.

I agree with destro

Destro. Really, really, really hoping for some significant lock changes in SL. Not going to hold my breath.

Not sure about PvP, but I’m gonna echo Destro.

Demo might be more useful in PvP since it’s mobile and seems to hit like a truck. It’s also not too hard to pick up and play.

Affliction is too difficult for even a WoW Vet like me to play, so I’d say… avoid that spec.

The guy I quoted was one of those people who have to take a jab at players who may find some specs more challenging than others, instead of simply answering a question.

They said things will remain as they are for the most part, so I’d advise looking for a new class.