What's the best transmog you've ever seen?

i would never fight a giant human with dual bamboo sticks :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

great work!

1 Like

I like this:

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Anything i wear is a 10/10.

2 Likes

Not this character but I vote for my night elf mage, it’s a work of art. Update she’s not even wearing it >:(

2 Likes

I like simple outfits. I like this one, but still looking for open toe sandals.

2 Likes

One of mine is the new s2 Priest sets!

Priest S2

And my all time favorite! Priest T3

2 Likes

Mine, of course.

1 Like

Sadly, that is true. The Recruit-a-friend mog is definitely one of the best in the game.

But I also really like my robot ninja mog. One of the reasons this mechagnome is my main.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s the best, but I saw a Kul Tiran Warrior mix plate armor pieces with their Heritage set that looked really cool to me. I’m tempted to make a second Kul Tiran that’s a Warrior just to recreate a similar style.

1 Like

This mog right here baby.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1022722838618193973/1126262158422982726/image.png

2 Likes

Mine would be

I like Tyranny instead of Beast for the enchants in game but on wowhead you can’t even see a gnome beyond the enchant glow. Unfortunately I don’t dps so I haven’t played this gnome since MoP.

Moo!

1 Like

Must’ve been something like this (a mix between the heritage coat/chest and the warfront stuff, since they use roughly the same color gold):

1 Like

i still have it saved, my goal is to make it a reality.

We talking about full sets or personal tmogs? Because if we’re talking sets… it’s still Paladins judgement set. I would love to see that get high rezzed

1 Like

My “former Farstrider” look. :wink:

Might be slightly biased here, but

The boots, gloves, weapon, and sometimes shoulders change, but the core of this is Gucci.

2 Likes

My paladin in full tier 3 with tabard of frost and the blue ashbringer. Nobody stands a chance.

/thread

Um, mine of course…

Looks even better in game

mine /thread