What's going on?

Congrats!

Have some shaman luck :sweat_drops: and to everyone in this thread :sweat_drops:

riptide everyone in the thread :ocean:

2 Likes

Nope, nothing changed. Sometimes you just end up on the good side of RNG. Grats on your cool new mounts :sunglasses:

1 Like

I hate you, I hate you so much(not really though). Congrats, I can’t wait till I’m done farming that mount.

2 Likes

Brag threads are the best.

I’ve got Sha’s, no luck on the others though. But I’ve given up on Oondasta. May just be bad luck but every time I’ve went, have always been half a dozen hunters wanting to tame and very few folks trying to kill it. So i just stopped bothering.

1 Like

I’m seeing a lot of increased mount wins.

Maybe they stealth buffed drop rates since bfa/sl release has been wonky.

1 Like

Congrats!!

I’m still after the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent myself.

#GiveWorgenTails

1 Like

what where? raid lock out window?

Woooo! Go Caelus!

1 Like

For the title and spirit of the thread

Congrats, that’s some crazy luck.

1 Like

Congratulations!

I got the mount on my second Sha kill, didn’t realize I even had it in my bag till someone mentioned it to me.

CONGRATS! that’s awesome

1 Like

I also have been getting mounts lately, even the brewfest kodo that I’ve tried to get many times before. Got the ivory cloud serpant a few days back and the mail muncher a day or two ago after getting a wild hair up my butt and opening a mailbox.
Something is in the air for mounts and I’m liking it.

1 Like

Congrats! I think at this point only the truly dedicated are ever going to get it, since he dies approximately 0.05 seconds after he spawns.

Oh boy, here we go!

Thank you! It’s been a minute since you did any of them, hasn’t it? The world bosses have a 5-second kill protect these days! And Sha only spawns in one spot. :sparkling_heart:

SUS

That is genuinely the luckiest thing in the game.

:sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::cupid::gift_heart::heart::heartpulse::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::cupid::heartpulse::broken_heart::heart_decoration::heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::broken_heart::cupid::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::heart:

That’s what I’m afraid of. Keep it rare!

Ah, a fellow Blizznerd. One is not quiet when these things happen :rofl: I tweeted it too.

Achievements panel>Statistics tab. It’s per toon, Rarity adds them all up. :revolving_hearts:

Thing is, I haven’t even had a chance to think about it! After Oondasta dropped his baby, I started thinking I should add another to my rotation. Before I was able to finish that thought, Sha and Rukhmar dropped. Now I am left with just Galleon and Nalak and a whole bunch of free time.
I’m running Zul’gurub daily, so I think I’ll start running it on more toons. Maybe I’ll look at Rivendare. Oh man. So many options.

2 Likes

It’s been a long while, I had no idea. Thank you! The last time I did it he was still in MoP mode, spawning randomly in 1 of 3 (4?) places and whoever saw him first would one-shot him, so you basically had to camp 3 chars to even have a chance.

1 Like

I remember those days! What a nightmare. Farming was impossible.

1 Like

I assume that they are just made up numbers.

Congrats on the mounts!

Why would you assume that? there’s an add-on, that is very well known in the collector community. Rarity is the name. Everytime you don’t get the item you’re looking for it updates you on the attempt number. There’s no reason for OP to make stuff up.

1 Like