Whats going on?

Can I have a refund for this post then?

I AM ON FIRE TONIGHT!

2 Likes

Not worth my time, I am not wasting time to play on something that will be gone in 2 days

He says as he plays retail where pretty much every single thing he does will be gone/outdated in like an hour.

5 Likes

Yes yes I get it , the beta is only there till its 2 weeks from launch etc… but this is stupid , if its a dang beta say its beta if its stress test say that as well so people know what the heck they are downloading and then they choose to waste time or not

I changed the directory, because of that, 4.8GB

literally says.

3 Likes

It’s the top sticky post.

1 Like

+1, and we’re up to 6!

Damn you people for having the same portrait. So confusing lol

1 Like

I use 2 nearly identical avatars here. One for mobile, one for pc

Yeah as if I am going to come to the forum everytime something happens like this, in order to try to wade through the BS and figure out what they should have said clearly

Heres how simple it is

IF BETA = World of Warcraft Beta
IF stress = WORLD OR WACRAFT STRESS TEST

How did they waste your time??

2 Likes

From what i uderstand and have seen it does say beta if you get into beta

Sounds like you are just too lazy to do any research and rather cry about it because not everything goes your way.

3 Likes

IF I Go to a store and I buy something it should be stated whats included not have to spend hours researching as you put it, dig your head outta … well you get the drift

This guy is super important! He left a patient on the operating table for this!.. or something.

5 Likes

Its called the ingredients on the back in small text. Same difference.

Mine says WORLD OF WARCRAFT CLASSIC … it neither says stress or beta

and because I didnt spend hours to research something I guess some people think I am the lazy one , for Gods sake its called LABEL your crap blizz

Well i mean it takes 30 seconds to come onto the forums and see they are doing a stress test tomorrow and letting people in if you have game time

That’s because the Live client for Classic is being used for the Stress Test.

If you download it now, you won’t have to do it again later (barring updates).