What's going on with this level 11?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/eze

What’s going on with the gear? Guy was wearing a Heart of Azeroth when I first inspected his armory. One shotting with aimed shot.

Nice damage in this level 11-19 battleground: https://i.gyazo.com/ffd5ed57be50f98796e15af744f88b30.png

2 Likes

welcome to pre expansion patch. sounds like it was fixed today but looks like the gear is grand fathered not scaled down/removed. glad hes 11! im betting the ftp/vet crowd are losing their shi7 trying to get gear only to have it nerfed the next day. personally im waiting to build my 10 until after the expansion comes out and everything is more or less stable.

Free to play cap is now level 20.
As for the items etc. launch,
Activison did not fix these issues for 5+? months of 100s (1000s) of reports/ information being sent on Beta/PTR.
If nothing was done to adjust these items, it looks like this was indeed the intended gearing path. Good work!
There was lots of time since launch to stockpile these Bops on entry level characters/accounts. :man_shrugging:

lol. lol. lol one more time lol

According to someone in another thread, there was a bug letting lowbies get a heart that was then hotfixed just today, but you still see people wearing them so I guess they didn’t add a level requirement or disable the ones people had already gotten.

They also hotfix nerfed the whitemend set bonus today and nerfed TBC gems according to people with lowbie twinks. However, none of these things are mentioned in their daily hotfix notes, so I guess they’re all stealth nerfs?

Just played with this guy and he won us our BG lol. Someone on chat was calling him a nerd hahhaha. Glad hes on my side.

1 Like

I’m not sure it was a bug. A lot of these things feel to me like they were intentional, but later the devs thought about it and changed their minds.

1 Like

They’re idiots. They could hire a few of us players and we could make this game amazing. But they don’t care they just keep rolling out this trash with zero thought and players like us find every loophole and tune characters to the point were God. I literally have a level 10 right now that can take on eight players. My point is the necklace and all of that abilities of the game should be available at level 10 and tuned down a bit because it’s fun as hell to level up and progress. But instead they half ars it, we find it and it’s so overpowered it gets Nerfed into the ground. Leveling a level 10 through all the zones over the last week with azorite neck, shoulders and head piece has been the most fun I’ve had since i started playing in vanilla. Blizzard and ruins fun by thinking they have the best ideas and they do not. Start the azorite necklace at IL 14 like everything else at ten and let it level up to 40 and put azorite rewards in all instances etc. They are lazy and dumb. This game is so lost

2 Likes

There once was groups that actually did this, theory craft/balance and adjust as necessary with developers.
Since day one of this current PTR mass reports with detailed explanations of what will occur if certain systems/items went live were made from dedicated groups.
Tuning works when it can be done correctly, although these items
(incorrect item+ levels) some are still working as they are now grandfathered in.
Still very much in game. :man_shrugging:

Don’t you feel like trolling for engagement statistics happened here?
I feel for the players who spent the past week grinding these systems, thinking they would all remain. :thinking:

1 Like

lot of it did. i can still 1 v 5 levelers in bgs and solo dungeons

1 Like

this is the sweatiest man i’ve ever seen

1 Like

Gotta love to see this kinda damage in low level battlegrounds: https://i.gyazo.com/ffd5ed57be50f98796e15af744f88b30.png

90k damage with second highest being 16k. Cool cool

2 Likes

man, you love to see it

https://prnt.sc/v42q7k

1 Like

Lmao just was in a battleground with him and he had 70 killing blows…

doesnt surprise me. hell one of my characters has 2 hearts

1 Like