What's going on with bgs?

His other questions were about twinks. I don’t consider any 120’s to be twinks.

I know… I’m not the one who said it.

You quoted the quote.

He said below 111-119

sigh

Why do these threads continue being bumped/necro’d? :frowning:

Twinks exploiting the “posting off” bug.

No clue. But can’t help respond when someone clearly didn’t read what was said.

Oh really?

Spent less than two hours farming rares for gear at 110 and I’ve got 10k health less than you.

Game ended.

1 Like

You can’t get nothing of that if you already have a high adventage over your adversary. Self improvement it’s about reaching what you didn’t earn before. Get a gear level you didn’t have before is get goal, use it against adversarys who have a significant lower gear than you, is not a challenge at all.

I don’t know how you can prove that, but what i can prove is that a Twink who kills a non Twink is someone who is not showing any real skill.

I do, i play BG in both factions. Try again.

Back at you

Just depends how you grew up.
If you grew up “everyone deserves a trophy” mindset , then twinking wouldnt make sense nor competition where it would require effort.

Neither is wrong, just some people are very competitive and have no problem making an effort to gain an advantage

Very competitive in a non-competitive bracket.

120 randoms and RBG’s exist for a reason

1 Like

That sums it up. Wanting to be competitive is fine. If that’s your thing, play with other competitive people in a competitive environment. Casual is casual. Wanting to be competitive in a casual environment is not the fault of the casual person.

There are those who agree that finding that proper balance is the right direction, to appeal to everyone rather than each side of the scale rationalizing why they’re more important.

Casual can still be competitive.

I treat every casual PvP encounter as a life and death moment.

1 Like

Most only use that amount of force necessary to eliminate the threat. In WOW that often means death.:grin:

And that argument sounds very logical at face value from a person that was not brought up competitive (nothing wrong with that)

I was brought up to win and be very competetive no matter what I am doing

RBG , casual lower brackets questing, work , love life, everything

I am not here to change your mind , that would be asking to change you as a person

All I am saying is that there are people who love to compete and win in all aspects

1 Like

all brackets are competitive, rated is simply for measuring who is best, not who is most competitive.

1 Like

Without delving into weirdly personal details in a WoW forum thread, you’re sorely wrong on this.

Let’s also not forget who instituted ‘participation trophies’ in the first place. The kids weren’t demanding them, their parents (your generation) did.

Anyway, if you’re as competitive as you suggest, your primary mode of play wouldn’t be saturated by players who disagree with you. You’d surround yourself with like-minded individuals in the settings I mentioned.

The case may be that you’re competitive in everything you do from level 49 PvP, to fishing and crafting, to tying your kids shoes in the morning- but I think it’s just an excuse not unlike the myriad others to play against people you know you can beat due to a raw stat advantage rather than player ability.

Edit: I’ll also add that expecting a more even playing field is very much in the spirit of competition, it doesn’t defy it. Those who expect an advantage for spending time in easy, instanced PvE content, to me, are anti-competition.