What's everyone up to lately?

Trying to find a good spot to grind money for my mount. Probably just gonna look for somewhere generally isolated where skinnable mobs drop thick leather and simply vendor it for mount money. Level 35 and only just over a quarter of the required funds saved… so starting to sweat bullets here.

Did my Berserker stance quest just a few levels ago and had an alliance warrior actually help me out. So i helped her do her quest as well. She was so happy she followed me all the way back to Durotar just to give me a hug. I wish i could remember her name now… if someone else finds her, let her know Maggot says hi!

Felt good, despite being a PvP server, warriors should have some mutual respect for each other. Especially when doing difficult quests!

What’s everyone else been up to?

Yesterday I started trying to finish up all the 20-30 zones before I move on to STVietnam. It’s a lot of flying. A LOT.

2 Likes

Contemplating on if I want to commit genocide in felwood for timbermaw rep or run BRD till my eyes bleed when I get off work.

1 Like

I hate STVeitnam… I avoid it like the plague if at all possible. Best of luck on your ventures through it though!

BRD is definitely one of my favorite instances to tank. I also hate grinding rep, so I know which I would pick. Haha!

I mean, I feel like it should be a rite of passage lol. Get to 30ish, then go introduce yourself to the Horde welcoming committee.

1 Like

We have punch and cookies waiting for you! <3

Good luck in STVietnam!

It would be nice if horde wouldn’t gank in 6 man groups while farming Devilsaur. It would be nice to get some devilsaur for the set. zzzz

1 Like

Working on hydraxian and thorium brotherhoof rep, and will start onyxia attunement quest today/tomorrow

1 Like

If I was there I would try to help you out Magamis. Sorry they aren’t acting very honorable about it.

I haven’t been on lately, dealing with IRL health issues. Pretty lame, because I want to play, but I don’t have the willpower to sit through the pain at the moment. Hoping I get better soon. I miss you Benediction. <3

1 Like

We miss you too, and hopefully the meds for your illness can help clear up all that maggot-rot in your innards!

1 Like

Maggot, it really sucks to hear that :frowning: I noticed you hadn’t been on much lately. I think you’ll be back to kicking names and taking butt in no time!

1 Like

I do love me some butt…

<3

1 Like

I forgot to change my character, so my 120 is posting haha.