What's a good MMO?

Don’t worry. You’ll have lots of reasons to hate the lalafel in time

I have plenty. They look like children and children are my mortal enemies.

Evil little monsters.

They get you by acting all cute and sweet… then they turn in an instant into screeching demons. The perfect threat.

Edit --> Also I know how some people are with anything that looks child-like. Ugh. Shudders

I enjoy Star Trek Online, but it really doesn’t offer a lot if you’re not into Trek at all.

1 Like

I’m not going to lie here, I’ve been having fun building some of my Blood Elves on Second Life.

My RP partner and an old friend of hers rent a quarter of a sim together and I have my own massive sky platform to play on.

Maybe I’ll pick up Blender, Avastar, and Marvelous Designer and start making building assets, cheaper ears, and clothing, and build a city for RP.

Pretty sure SWTOR just launched a big patch yesterday as well. It will be some time before I get around to it, but it appears to be as similar in size to 8.1.

1 Like

Ooh I forgot about that. I’m so far behind on SWTOR though I don’t know when I’d catch up to the current patch.

I believe it’s putting the whole Eternal Empire thing to bed, so that’s worth a look for me on its own.

FF14 I got hooked onto, but taking a break from most games due to the holidays being a busy time for my line of work. The learning curve was confusing (for me) at first, but once you get to it, its pretty fun. Taking my time and not having others rush – got to about level 30 before I am taking a big break from heavy gaming until the super cold months. I will definitely be getting back into it.

brb downloading ffxiv right now

Hildibrand’s sidequest story is one of the most entertaining parts of FFXIV and is a great humorous break from the main storyline. Sadly during Heavensward and Stormblood it hasn’t gotten the same amount of love, but is still quite a lot of fun.

Trying to buy the standard edition on their website and I keep hitting either an error message, being told my email account already exists (great thanks for letting me know I couldn’t have guessed) or telling me to use an actual account. The joys of Squeenix.

Edit --> Apparently this is a known issue. It’s amazing when a company doesn’t even care enough to fix an issue that prevents people from… buying their game digitally. like… wow. Guess I need to get a physical copy for the code.

Good job guys, we stole the thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So the answer I’m hearing is FF14.

2 Likes

I haven’t found a MMO yet that completely takes me over to quit wow, I always come back. I’m pretty much a solo type of player with exception of raids here and there with RL friends. Making in game friends is near impossible with all the salty kids. The grass is rarely greener though, BDO was probably the worst community of salty/toxic children you can ever experience imo. I think it even triples in comparison to the Toxicity in LoL too.

Good morning, FFXIV players. Welcome to Radio Eorzea. Let’s start the day off nice and easy, shall we?