What're you maining in Shadowlands?

With prepatch (hopefully) being announced tomorrow, we’re drawing ever closer to the launch of Shadowlands.

What do you plan on maining? Why?

Me? I’m thinking of either Warrior or DK, with a Mage/Lock as an alt.

2 Likes

I’m maining Mage, with Hunter alt.

2 Likes

I’ll know by 9.3

28 Likes

Depends if I stay horde or reroll alliance.

If horde - druid.
Alliance - mechagnome priest.

3 Likes

A Gnome. I’m not sure of the class yet since they’re still tweaking things. This is the guy I usually do everything with though.

:cookie:

(giggle)

7 Likes

im between dk and lock,however im leaning heavy to play frost, since FROST 2H IS BACK BABY!

3 Likes

Probably my dk but im also gonna level a hunter in the prepatch to check out the new experience and play that as my alt

1 Like

Beast Master.

Shadowlands has a lot of systems, traits and what not to keep track of. So I wanted a very simple and mobile spec to pile all that ontop of.

7 Likes

Going to give Druid a try first. If Energy is a problem, then I’ll likely go with Shaman like usual.

I’ve heard good things about Arcane Mage and Sub Rogue. Keep forgetting to look into them. I don’t think I’d main either of those. But, I’d be interested in playing them if they got some reworks. Or, at the very least, some semblance of Legion Arcane. Those are the top two specs that I like the idea of but really dislike the execution.

Always think about changing and always end up MM Hunter.

Which is why I’m struggling with indecision. Maybe I should go BM too.

1 Like

Maybe blizzard actually gives us a 2h that kind of looks like frostmourne

1 Like

Bastion BM hunter

1 Like

I’m thinking dk, shaman, or paladin.
Dk is my current main and I’m not sure if I want to stick with it for another expac. Shaman is my current main alt but their survivability and healing is so bad and I want to do some pvp.
I like prot and ret looks like it has some interesting changess (aside from auras).

as much as i don’t want to play a druid, i will be playing a druid

1 Like

None of the classes seem fun except BRM but every time I try BRM I get bored after a week.

Mage. It’s either going to be Autai or my Farraki come SLs. Still in the air.

I thought I was decided on DK, but I think that monk has snuck it’s way into my list. I’ll be leveling one in pre-patch to see how it plays and decide then.

Vengeance DH or Guardian druid so far. Maybe Blood DK or Prot warrior but I’m unsure about those 2.

I REALLY want to main my ret paladin soo bad. Sadly they are in a really poor place overall atm. So its looking more and more like arms war, or fury war if arms sucks lol.