What would YOU make the new Human racial?

Ok, so Diplomacy is going away in TWW. List some ideas you’d have to replace it with. Here’s a few to start…

• Seasoned Traveller - Flightpaths are 20% faster, Portal cast time reduced by 50%.
  • Gastronomy - Food buffs last 50% longer. Health/mana recovers 50% faster from food.
  • Walk it off - Resurrection sickness lasts 50% less time.
  • Diplomatic immunity - Enemy guards teleport you 200 yards away instead of killing you. (Doesn’t work while PvP flagged. This will flag you.)

What would you make the new Human racial?

6 Likes

Isn’t res sickness down to pretty much nothing already?

4 Likes

Not sure. I play a Death Knight mostly.

Human Potential - Same effect as the Warlock spell “Seduction”.

Rez sickness is 1 minute these days.

I’d make it a discount at vendors. Same as goblins.

3 Likes

They took away a minor buff that is being used constantly, so it should be something that fills a similar role

Some ideas are:

• Faster Hearthstone
  • More gear durability
  • 1 extra bag slot
2 Likes

Racial - Capitalism

make .1% more gold from quests and dungeons than other races

4 Likes

FOMO - Small speed boost when in proximity to a mob that has dropped loot and or chest.

Fear is the mind killer, fear of missing out is the loot killer

1 Like

Lion amoung the wolves

Repair cost are reduced by 15%

Hmm. Has to be something fancy… :robot::thought_balloon:

A swarm of bees! :jar::robot:

• Indomitable Human Spirit - Instead of dying, don’t.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Maybe do something a touch on the OP side.

Legacy of Humanity. Pick a heritage from one of the seven human kingdoms and get a corresponding buff. Can only be changed once every 24 hours.

Lordaeron could increase holy damage, Dalaran arcane, maybe Stormwind is a stamina buff or something, Alterac gives frost resistance, I don’t know. Feels like, “choose your buff racials,” are becoming a bit more popular.

6 Likes

Leave it as the same name: Rep Vendor Discount

3 Likes

Every man for himself: instant 2 minute cd

Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. This effect shares a cooldown with other similar effects

I think it’d be pretty good.

1 Like

By portal cast time reduction are you implying hearthstones as well?
They could just do a reduced cd on hearthstones making it 15m like twisting nether.

My fingers are crossed it ends up being “titanic armaments” - your pauldrons and weapon are now 10% larger

Although it’s probably just going to end up something boring like “Dragonborn” - embrace the dragon within, transforming into your tree form allowing dragonflight capabilities, skin chosen at character selection.

wish corrupted…

leech 20%(35% in pvp) of your base health from all party members for 20 seconds as self healing

1 min CD

except most of these mechanics havent been in the game sine the end of wrath.

Well, the idea is a buff related to one of the seven kingdoms, appropriately thematic. I just tossed out examples, not anything I’d seriously suggest. I don’t play human characters, so I’d leave earnest suggestions to their players.

draenei: automatically deletes your character and sends you back to the character selection screen.
oh wait we’re doing humans.

Find fish

Next expansion after: “the fishing profession has been eliminated”

1 Like