What will your "thrilling" conclusion be?!

Sack of stormwind

2 Likes

I did it as a battle front, and even specified that a slaughter doesn’t happen with a Horde win, as the objective is hostages for Sylvanas, for what follows. Even with a full on loss, that doesn’t happen.

yeah cause sacks are known for civilians getting spared, even if they dont kill hostages, what about all the civilans killed before the fighting ends lol

Thrilling conclusion to the war.
Not the expansion.

I’m not going to derail this further, but geebus. I don’t even feel the need to defend this- you’re literally inserting something that explicitly didn’t happen into the scenario, and then complaining about it.

Of course, you could always make your own contribution the OP’s game! Perhaps you’ll strike on something great.

5 Likes

That was exactly my point yet the posters seem to forget that and assumes that they are one and the same which they aren’t!

One can end the Faction War during the “thrilling conclusion” but not the Expansion.

Whatever happens it seems obvious with that Undead Night Elf Priestess that Blizzard’s words on how we didn’t see everything may be in reference to the fate of the Night Elves in the tree.

We all took it for granted that they were turned to ash but with this Night Elf Priestess datamined it seems they were merely killed from mass heat stroke leaving their bodies intact while ravaging their homes!

Sylvanas I’m sure will reanimate all the Teldrassil Night Elves undoing their genocide in her eyes(and turning it into mass torture/brainwashing in our eyes). beyond that I cannot predict what is going to happen next aside from Elune having a tantrum over her followers defecting en mass!

3 Likes

Okay here we go.

Final battle is in Silvermoon. Scrap the “support of the people” line Lor’themar said. Everyone hates Sylvanas. Fearing revolution and losing the war she goes to the one capital that still has some support.
The Alliance moves to retake Silvermoon and gets High Elf allies. Night Elves lead the charge from their encampments that still exist. Horde uses the Zandalari influence to set up camp in the troll bases in the area.

It is revealed in questing that Alliance sympathetic Blood Elves are increasing in numbers due to things like Alleria’s return and troll alliances in the Horde. Horde sympathetic magisters using mind control and stuff are the only thing keeping the peace now.
With the Horde using the troll areas as bases in Quel’thalas, Sylvanas has the excuse she needs to rally the city against both sides. Lor’themar is mysteriously forced to join, confusing people who thought he was against Sylvanas. The return of both helps maintain morale and the city remains firmly under their control.

Dungeon or Scenario: Silvermoon Spires

This the elf side of the conflict, where you fight Lor’themar as final boss. It is revealed he was tricked into a blood pact with Sylvanas. When he joined the Horde he thought he would have no allies and made a pact in exchange for more troops. Many of the elves in the city were unknowningly involved in the pact, due to involvement with blood magic. Breaking the pact by attacking Sylvanas in the capital would mean the death of too many. He has done everything he can to ensure the future of Quel’thalas, but in these final moments he has been forced to fight for her. Talanji suspects it is similar to the blood trolls pacts.

In-game Engine Cinematic:

He dies a warrior’s death and entrusts the future of Quel’thalas to the faction doing the dungeon/scenario. He is afraid Sylvanas is going to raise his people soon, and asks you to save them.

Raid: Enemies at the Gates

With Lor’themar’s death and the blood pact out, Sylvanas is exposed. Final raid is a mixed undead/elf raid where she starts raising corpses in and out of the city, she eventually dies in that flower field defending the city she did in life, in a twisted way maybe she did care for Quel’thalas.

Final Cinematic:

Alliance and Horde face each other down in the field. Thrall and Baine declare Silvermoon should be an independent city they will both help rebuild, as they negotiate peace after the war. Malfurion says there can be no way to repay what the Horde has done. Tyrande wishes to cut off their heads. Eventually the Alliance determines they would never be able to kill every last Horde and Anduin is not eager to kill Baine. Baine says Azeroth itself is dying and asks everyone to think about the planet and the wound in Silithus, begging them not to fight more.

Quick Conclusion cause this got long:

After this both factions go to Silithus, you give the power of the heart back to the wound and all the factions team up to save Azeroth. You can read flavor text from NPC’s on both sides, everyone saying what they are doing after the war. That’s the conclusion. Honestly this is getting really long, so I just want to end this post.

The End. N’Zoth next expansion.
Didn’t expect to write something so long and detailed lol.

1 Like

I think I like this one the best.

so horde loses two race leaders and another city, alliance loses…nothing. Granted i dont really care about lor’themar as he has done jack all since introduced in BC (sans najatar), and the ending for sylvanus is quite poetic… so points for that.

1 Like

Galactus is the final boss.

Everyone is too busy fighting each other to stop, so he eats the planet.

Azeroth and every living thing on it dies forever, even the afterlife is consumed.

Game Over.

Go play Classic.

I’m as serious about this answer as I feel that BFA merits being taken seriously.

1 Like

But I don’t want to end the Faction War!

Sigh if you insist…

Dungeon: Siege of Orgrimmar II
The Alliance and the Horde rebels assault Orgrimmar, but not together. Similar to Battle for Dazar’Alor, each follows a different path, with the rebels led by Saurfang, Thrall and Baine coming from the south while the Alliance led by Tyrande, Genn and Anduin and comes from the north (some throwaway line about the Night Elves and Ashenvale).

Yadda yadda yadda, each side makes it to Sylvanas’ throne room in the Underhold New Undercity, where she arrogantly laughs at both factions for falling for the same trick again, and thanks them for bringing so many new recruits for her undead army. But, PLOT TWIST, the Royal Apothecary Society didn’t booby trap Orgrimmar/New Undercity as she ordered because of orders from the Uncrowned.

Without her ace, she has to fight both factions (and loses). But just then, her three remainign Val’kyrs show up to reanimate her. As they’re her last, they mention their contract has been fulfilled, and now the God of Death shall receive his due, as the reanimated Sylvanas is sucked by a Void Portal. PLOT TWIST, the Val’kyrs were actually given to Sylvanas by Yogg-Saron.

Enhanced in-game cinematic: While Sylvanas escaped to unlive another day (as Yogg-Saron’s pet now), she’s gone from the Horde, and everyone’s ready for peace… except Tyrande, who wants to kill the escaped War Criminal Saurfang right then and there, and then the rest of the Horde. Anduin reveals he released Saurfang from jail to turn the Horde against Sylvanas, and both Tyrande and Genn feel betrayed by this. We get some Stratholme parallel with Anduin as Arthas, Tyrande as Uther and Genn as Jaina. Tyrande declares the Night Elves will leave the Alliance, Genn is unable to decide which priest he’ll follow and leaves to ponder on the matter while Anduin learns he can’t expect people to accept everything he does for the greater good.

The Horde and Alliance are technically at peace, but they’re not the same from before the dungeon…

Post-dungeon quest: Magni beeps us through the heart and tells us there’s an emergency on the Chamber of the Heart. Old God shenanigans restarted in Northrend, and he can’t figure out why until we mention Sylvanas’ defeat. He then becomes horrified and begans explaining the Black Empire to us, and theorizes that N’Zoth’s release and azerite madness may have also weakened the bindings keeping Yogg in check. While N’Zoth is the most immediate threat, we will have to check on Northrend very, very soon.

Y’all ready for Wrath of the Lich King 2?

You already know how it’s going to end.

My thrilling conclusion would be the night elves rushing from Darkshore to Orgrimmar in support of the alliance army and killing every single Sylvanas loyalist there is including Nathanos.

Then Sylvanas becomes a raid boss and dies there. To make horde players not feel sad, they can kill Anduin in exchange

I just have a personal preference of not letting teldrassil unanswered :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I did my best for both sides.
The alliance “gets righteous vengeance”
The horde are “underdogs” again

-Durotar warfront, followed by sacking of Orgrimmar cinematic/ raid/ whatever.
-Saurfang, Baine, and Lor’themar help the Alliance and coordinate the attack on Orgrimmar, while bringing some of the Orcs onto their side. After the gates of Orgrimmar are breached, and the battle is in their favor Jaina and Tyrande turn on the “honor horde” and proceed to destroy the city.
The plan will be to cripple the bloodthirsty orcs and evil undead, and strike peace with the Tauren and Blood Elves.

-Baine is killed by Warlord Cromush at the gates of orgrimmar before the alliance turns on the horde.
-Saurfang wont be taken prisoner by the alliance on their terms, and is killed by Malfurion in honorable combat.
-Thrall barely escapes, leading the surviving population to Bilgewater Harbor. He takes the title of Warchief only to prevent Gallywix from claiming the title.
-Lor’themar is detained by the alliance.
-The underhold is collapsed with explosives. Sylvanas is presumed to have died there.

The alliance is satisfied, not feeling threatened by Bilgewater, and believing that the Blood Elves and Tauren will eventually come around to them. They believe Calia Menethil will convince the remaining forsaken in Tarren Mill and Alterac to a peace agreement that favors the alliance.

Then we get to focus on dragons and old gods and stuff. N’zoth being the last boss.

1 Like

Everything that’s happened from WoD-onward was a false/imperfect branch of the timestream. It collapses in on itself and we go back to the end of MoP (Including class design, stats, gameplay system design, reward structure, etc. preferably) where Garrosh was actually executed by Thrall at the end of Siege in the “True” timeline. We continue onward from there with no more timey-wimey shenanigans in the story, no class/spec pruning, no changing the gameplay into a MAU-chasing Skinner Box design.

6 Likes

It was all a dream.

An EMERALD Dream. Teldrassil never burned down, Undercity was never destroyed. Everything that happened in Nazjatar, Kul Titans, and Zandalar still happened, but the entire war campaign we’ve been operating under false pretenses.

In reality, Though Xavius was defeated an echo of the corrupted Ysera remained and she created the mass hallucination that convinced the Horde and Alliance to attack one another and instigated the war, to weaken the factions and manipulate them into serving Nzoth’s will.

‘But where is Ysera?’ you might ask? Simple, she’s been front and center, masquerading as ‘Sylvanas’ this entire time, stringing along Nathanos and the loyalist Horde while manipulating Saurfang and his rebellion, all to create as much death and destruction possible in the name of the Old Gods.

Where is the ‘real’ Sylvanas? You’ll find out as we once again enter the Emerald Nightmare and fight through the Nightmare Corrupted Night Elven Dark Rangers (they were never really raised as undead) and Ysera’s gathered Old God forces as we at least dispell her illusion and reveal the way to Nyalotha where N’zoth works to revive the other fallen Old Gods.

2 Likes

All right, let’s give this a go.

Short cinematic

Anduin, Jaina, and the rebels are all at Thunder Bluff waiting for Sylvanas’ forces, but they’re growing restless. They expected her to arrive days ago. Shaw runs up to Anduin, telling him that Sylvanas isn’t attacking Thunder Bluff. “Well then where IS she attacking?” the scene shifts to Sylvanas’ and a Forsaken army marching up the road from Goldshire towards Stormwind, Sylvanas with a smirk on her face.

Warfront: Ashenvale

The Night Elves are victorious at the Darkshore warfront and the Forsaken pull all their forces out. While the Night Elves believe they’re retreating, we the players know their actual aim. The Night Elves, not content with Darkshore and wanting the Horde to pay for all they’ve done have pushed their advantage and taken Astranaar back. But they’re not content with just that, they want it all back.

Siege of Stormwind and Liberation of Lordaeron

For the first time, the Horde and Alliance are given completely separate raids. Timeline wise, Siege of Stormwind happens first.

The Horde PC is ordered by Saurfang to join Sylvanas in her assault on Stormwind. They won’t be able to get their in time to stop so the player can at least keep the rebels informed about what happened. The raid will start at the gates of Stormwind and fight their way through the city with the final battle being in the castle itself. General Hammond Clay will be the first boss at the bridge. Other fights would be one of the mages at the mage tower, a council fight of the warrior/hunter/rogue trainers in Old Town, etc etc. The second last fight would be Halford Wyrmbane just outside Stormwind Keep.

Half way into the raid, Jaina and the Alliance PC go to Stormwind via portal. The raid and Jaina split up with raid going to assist the remaining civilians escaping via the deeprun tram, and Jaina going off to make one final stand. The final boss for the Horde is Jaina herself who will attempt to destroy Sylvanas at any cost. At 1%, Jaina will destroy herself and most of Stormwind Castle in an attempt to destroy Sylvanas and prevent herself from potential getting resurrected by the Forsaken to be another one of their pawns, but Sylvanas and the raid are able to escape in time. The Forsaken celebrate their victory and claim Stormwind as their new home. As they are doing so, Lady Liadrin arrives to inform Sylvanas that northern EK is under attack by a massive Alliance force. She gathers some of her best troops and leaves via portal to Undercity in an attempt to hold it while Nathanos sends reinforcements.

The Alliance raids first fight is in the deeprun tram. While riding on a tram, you must protect a pair of gnome engineers who are planning to blow up the tram to protect Ironforge from a follow up attack. Trams will roll up on the other side and unload waves of adds and eventually the boss (not sure who). Once the fight is over, you regroup with Anduin at Ironforge. Knowing Stormwind is lost, he plans to launch an assault north instead. The next part of the raid takes place in Gilneas. Not sure who the boss for this region would be, but most likely whoever is leading the remainder of the forces you see in the rogue legendary questline from Cata. With Gilneas secured, your forces are sent to assist in the reclamation of Stromgarde and from there push west to secure the eastern front. At Stromgarde, Liadrin and Rokhan will serve as mini bosses as you fight your way up to the Horde base. A council fight of those two along with Eitrigg will be the final confrontation here, with Liadrin and Rokhan retreating at 66% and 33% health (shared health pool) to each inform Sylvanas and Saurfang what’s happening.

The raid will fight another boss in Hillsbrad before reuniting with the main force at Lordaeron proper. One more boss is fought at the entrance to Undercity itself (not sure who would be a good mirror for Wyrmbane) before the final battle in Undercity’s throne room against Sylvanas’ who ultimately falls to the raid, though not before Anduin offers her a chance to surrender which she quickly refuses “Death would be preferable to a prison where I get lectured by you, prince.”

Post raid cinematic

This cinematic would be about the aftermath of the raids. The people of Stormwind work on rebuilding Lordaeron as their new home, finding it fitting they should restore the kingdom that saved theirs after the second war decades ago. The Forsaken work on making Stormwind their new home and raising any dead they can find into their service, but most have lost the will to keep fighting with the death of Sylvanas. Saurfang and Baine are doing their best to reunite the Horde after everything that’s transpired. Ashenvale is the only place left with active fighting and even that is starting to wind down with a large part of Ashenvale retaken.

2 Likes

I don’t need all the resources you stated. I don’t even need a cinematic. I just need Chromie.

Final raid: One 5 minute cinematic, followed by a raid against the old gods. You get a “we win” cinematic at the end.

The first cinematic is what opens the raid. You walk up to chromie. You have one dialogue option.

“Send me to Grommash Hold when Sylvanas is talking to Saurfang about the invasion of Darkshore and Darnassus.” Chromie, seeing the pain in your eyes, opens a portal for you.

If you’re alliance, you transform into whatever race your orb of deception turns you into, and you happen upon a conversation between the warchief and Sadfang.

“I have a question for you, High Overlord,” Sylvanas said. “If I commanded you to destroy Stormwind, how would you do it," Sylvanas asks Sadfang. Before Sadfang can reply, you step out, and for the first time in WoW history, your character speaks

“No. This is stupid. You’re stupid. Stop,” you say to the warchief of the horde. Sylvanas is dumbfounded by your audacity, so much so that she does not attack.

“How did you get-” Sadfang begins.

“Hush, I’m saving you months and months of terrible plot development. This is between me and her,” you interrupt.

“You dare speak to your warchief in such a manner? We have to attack the alliance, or they will attack us. Tell me, Champion, do you think the peace we now have with the alliance will last even one year?” Sylvanas asks you.

“Yeah, I know your reasoning. It’s dumb. You’re dumb. Starting a world war with the Alliance is dumb. Stop.” Sadfang chuckles. He is now Amusedfang.

“The Champion isn’t wrong, Warchief,” Amusedfang says. “There’s no way we could take Stormwind. Maybe the docks. Maybe.

“Tch… We don’t start with Stormwind. We take Darnassus first!” Sylvanas bursts out, clearly flustered.

“To hold it so the night elves capitol will be your hostage? Promise you won’t let a little night elf woman tick you off into burning it down?” you ask her sarcastically. Then you look at Amusedfang. “You wanna take that bet, Highlord?” Amusedfang contemplates. He is now Contemplativefang.

“Not particularly. You’ve been known to be… impulsive,” Contemplativefang says.

“Not to mention, the world is freaking bleeding. It’s dying, you twit. There’s an evil sword that you could build a town on in Silithis, and you want to start a world war because the Alliance might attack you in 50 years? Grow up… the Alliance has the most hippie-peaceloving king it’s had in years. Your idea is bad, and you should feel bad.” You turn to Contemplativefang. “You should Mak’gora her. She’s clearly an idiot,” you say, pointing a finger aggressively at him. His expression changes so a wry smile. He is now Wryfang.

Before you can see how anything turns out, you turn around in disgust and vanish through Chromie’s portal. When you arrive back in your faction capital, Magni comes up to you and says, “There you are, Champion! We’re just getting ready to launch the final assault on the old god’s. It’s a good thing the horde and the alliance weren’t in some world-scarring war over someone’s vanity, I tell ya! Otherwise, we wouldn’t have been able to focus on healing Azeroth’s wounds enough to be ready for this. Warchief Rokhan and King Anduin are over there enjoying a beer together. With the might of the Alliance and Horde aimed at the right place, this attack on the old god’s is really more a formality than anything. Let’s get started. There’s probably some pretty nice weapons to be had from the 9 loot bags in that dungeon.”

Saurfang won the Mak’gora, but didn’t kill Sylvanas. His first act as warchief is to allow for there to be an election. Baine, Lorthemar, and Rokhan run. Lorthemar bows out after a scandal involving him and Lady Liadrin in a broom closet. Rokhan points out in their first debate that Baine is a wuss. Rokhan wins pretty handily. His first act is to send an emissary to the Alliance and ask what they want to do about Sargeras’s pig poker in Sillithus. This leads to the eventual healing of the planet. You find this out during the raid while hearing conversation between faction leaders.

Sylvanas was told to go back to the undercity and lead the Forsaken, as she didn’t create too much trouble when that’s all she did. She takes her boytoy, and goes home.

You also hear that Wryfang decided to start a business producing candy that is very sour. He Is now Sourfang.

Honestly, I don’t care what happens after this. I honestly think none of us would.

9 Likes

**in craig from South Park’s voice ** If I could say this to Sylvanas, I would be soooo happy.

3 Likes

This line made reading the rest worth it.

Also yes, if the patch did this, I would be satisfied.

2 Likes

I am willing to try this challenge, but what do you mean by “both factions”? Most specifically the divide on the Horde. Honor Horde? Genocide Horde? or both (along with the Alliance)?

1 Like