What will ruin Wrath Classic?

nah tbc is a raid log xpc, its kinda hard to find other things to do ouside of that, the game open up more in wrath

SoM is popping. What are you talking about?

2 Likes

I expect I’ll play wrath pretty much like I did originally; on my own. Didn’t discover lfd till late and I learned to avoid it because of toxic players. So, I don’t know that anything will ruin wrath classic for me since I avoid the people who would otherwise ruin the game for me.

I see. Well then that’s my blunder.

That holds up in retail as well :joy: orcs we’re 40% of all players at 2100+ this season

Nothing, because Wrath is perfection. :heart_eyes:

Back in Wrath people took pugs to 25 mans all the time. Can’t get more casual than that.

Agreed. Wrath Classic will stay alive much longer than Vanilla and TBC, LFD being the biggest reason for this.

4 Likes

You said it

People think Humans all of a sudden matter cuz EMFH when orcs are still #1 overall.

And horde still has the better racials for both aspects of the game.

2 Likes

Wrath will ruin itself just fine.

Changes to raid comp and buffs.
10s and 25s that are eventually required.
LFD Cross Realm?!
Trial of the Crusade is the beginning of the decline of WoW.
Death Knights.

Hard pass.

2 Likes

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Unaccountable bad behaviour is something I won’t deny, no.

Okay.

What does this mean?

3 Likes

Changes to the raid were solid along with making things raid wide like lust which add to more class diversity.

Both raid sizes will be cleared for most guilds on their 2 raid days anyway so that’s irrelevant, just gives us more raids to do and that ain’t a bad thing.

LFD is a much needed change for obvious reasons.

TOTGC is not something that remotely contributed to the fall of wow.

1 Like

I honestly loved the Trial daily hub. Maybe I’m crazy.

1 Like

I did too.

I even like the raid

2 Likes

Just like it did back then with its peak of 12M subs.

5 Likes

You don’t need LFD for that. That happened in classic all the time and happens now as we speak.

3 Likes

You’re not even 60. You can’t be that hyped.
:axe:

2 Likes

So this is another thinly veiled attempt at disparaging favor on DS, LFD, or anything similar.

So basically, they want to turn Lich King into classic/BC where only a select few have access to dungeons…

As is the case right now for many.

LFD is a tool given to us by god.

I used to think I didn’t want LFD. Then I spent Classic and TBC dealing with sOcIaLiZiNg WiTh PlAyErS tO fOrM gRoUpS

Yeah screw that. Give me LFD. I’ll socialize with players when I add the non-sperg ones to my friend list.

5 Likes

It really does give the game a huge quality of life.

It also makes leveling alts a lot better

1 Like

Releasing s5 with pre-nerf dks

1 Like