What to Expect in Visions of N’Zoth and Season 4

Was hoping the upgraded version of normal and heroic dungeons would be starting today for my alts

That’s correct. A 15 will be an 11.

Why did you guys make azerite so hard to obtain in 8.3??? So, even if you do 15s, which will be very hard do the extra scaling you’re adding, it takes 3 weeks after the 21st to get a single 475 piece. Meaning itll be over a month after launch before people get some azerite.

In addition… theres ONE piece of azerite in the first SEVEN bosses of the new raid (which is beyond where many mythic guilds fizzle out and get stuck or disband). You suddenly stop giving azerite on every boss without saying anything about it. So… you’re making azerite very rare again and suddenly we are back to the launch situation, which one of your solutions to azerites problems was specifically to make it much easier to obtain. Now you reverse all of that… For what? Just to arbitrarily drag out this last patch?

I believe they rotate weekly.

Which is interesting when you have the patch notes still saying:

Ny’alotha, the Waking City Normal and Heroic difficulties are now live

Somebody, wake up the Devs!

Can you clarify the bracket/title for “pvp rank 2”?

Capping caches at 445 gear seems to imply rank 2 is Combatant (1400-1600), but most people would fairly assume Unranked (<1400) is not a rank, and instead would think Challenger (1600-1800) is the cache cap.

There’s a Darkshore warfront? Man, I’ve been out of the loop, lol… This sounds like fun!

What is the item level reward from completing a level 15 dungeon this week for the challenger reward chest opening on the 28th? Is it still 475?