What the developers need to do for non-rated or unrated pvp bg's

The game is great, its been a primary game in my list to play since I started in 2004. Love the game, But I don’t like what you did for pvp bg’s.

Going to explain it nice and clear I know there are folks on both sides thinking the same thing.

You are allowing rated gear people to play in unrated games. We have noobs and casual player here. People that like to have fun and dabble in something without all the noise of playing 12 hours a day. (Noise is used as all that stuff of peer pressure, guildies who need you right now to play you know what I mean NOISE)

9/9 gear or higher from rated BG’s Arena and what ever else there is blows people away in unrated. I have 7/7 gear, I even have some of it enchanted and I can’t at a hunter no matter what version of the hunter I play take anyone in 9/9 rated gear on my own.

You want to leave it this way no problem but after this dragon expansion, I’m retiring from wow due to I love pvp and all the fun with it, along with losing too.

The PLAYING FIELD is no longer LEVEL and you have rated playing again unrated. 7/7 gear is great when everyone is wearing 7/7 unrated gear and we have to use our skills and talents to win. At the age of 57 married and have a farm, I do like playing in the winter, but its not that fun anymore with pvp is, all, screwed, up,!

Oh, you folks in the development know exactly what I am talking about as a 40 year computer engineer and all that why play something that is broken?

Sincerely,
Airwen

Some of us who have a lil bit of gear take all these fresh 60’s and help them gear though. When I run epics, the only requirement is be level 60.

1 Like

The playing field will never be level. If you’re getting trashed on now you’d still be getting trashed on with equivalent ilvls.

2 Likes

They designed it this way intentionally.