What the AWC is showing

Pretty sure it is nerfed, Its just a higher ilvl than pvp weapon already so even a nerfed bonus is useful.

Mythic bow is i430. Even without the buff hunters on tournament realm would use it.

Pvp gear simply needs pvp tier bonuses, would make balancing them and pvp damage profiles much easier without pve tier set bonuses coming into play.

It is nerfed, instead of giving 30% haste, it gives 10%. And itā€™s still absolutely insane. 10% haste for free on anything is bonkers and should not be in PvP.

Like I said this will just hurt Hunter in general because Devs will assume Hunter is absolutely fine with damage when they look at Tourney realm Hunters all using a Mythic 430 bow that gives a flat 10% bonus haste.

Our first raszageth kill that bow dropped lol the only hunter in raid was excited

1 Like

Yea I wish every Hunter had access to dang Mythic Raz bowā€¦I mean even the Heroic version would be insane in PvP and better than the PvP wep. Blizz messed up so hard allowing the proc to be used in PvP.

Scandalous, hiding dirty little secrets in PVE gear you canā€™t get from rated pvp. By the time you get itā€¦ Some other item for another class will show up like this and your class will be nerfed.

Looking good my man. DiD looking goooood.

1 Like

i didnā€™t read your post but nice mog :flushed:

It says attack speed on the weapon proc, but does that translate into paper doll haste % or just auto attack haste? Those two are drastically different in how they would effect dps.

Yea Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s like a flat on paper 10% haste buff.

Weird. To me it reads like a 30% buff to white swings only, which even in PvE would be minimal seeing as auto attacks are a small portion of hunter damage.

I would need to try it personally though to see.

Imma ask Jellybeans right now since he used it yesterday lol. Because truthfully I will never see that bow nor do I really care to work on obtaining it.

Itā€™s an i430 weapon, It could have no proc and people would still use it over i424 conquest weapon.

Ok so it is 15% attack speed and not flat haste. Buttttt it is ALSO 15% attack speed to BM Hunter petsā€¦all BM Hunter pets.

1 Like

AWC is like the top of all the SELL wow ratings websites, having a tournament to see who the best Cheating BOOSTERS are.

2 Likes

Why? Tier sets are available to everyone, are they not?

Tier sets should be allowed in all content. They are available to anyone.

Why cant blizz just make pvp tier again is it really that hard.

3 Likes