What the actual F is wrong

Does anyone else get royally shafted as me? I just want me weapon Mogs from 2.4…2350 the first week and haven’t been able to break that since…I’ve also kept a tally on how many games I’ve been thrown in with triple caster and I bull*** you not it was 58 games in a row…I’m not sure who I pissed off at blizzard but :unamused: f you.

1 Like

It is a bit weird how it was easier to push a couple months ago. I was able to climb to 2300 and then I’ve just been hovering around 2100-2200.

I just vented on the forums…what am I becoming…I shouldn’t care this much :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hey, you’ve still got time. Good luck. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Manifest Unholy DKs. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

Warriors. :coffee:

1 Like

Put an egg in your shoe and beat it…you hunter filth

Yea, all those SV hunters dominating the ladder. :roll_eyes:

If you’re that close I’m sure you’ll be fine. Lots more people playing this last week.

1 Like

Is there a blood ritual I can do?? I’ll get a Buncha goats and chickens and offer them to rng gods

If I flip open eu shuffle ladder is bicmex gonna be at the top of it

2 Likes

Did I say SV was bad? o.o?

It’s just not fun to play an arms warrior every game. Sorry that annoys you.

2 Likes

I love having warriors in every shuffle

Surv is infinitely harder to play than warrior.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

They would be more manageable if melee weren’t so dominate overall.

No worries, I get people want to take the easy route. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Kind of a strange assessment.

Honest question, what’s strange about it? It’s what most of my queues consist of on my alts from 2.1-2.3. Breaking past 2.2-2.3 range, the matches got a lot easier. Queues were more diverse. Even worse at 1800-2k.

I did a thread a month or so ago that broke down every spec to see where a theoretical 1% cutoff would be and, most melee specs had a rough 1% around the 2200 mark and almkst every ranged spec had a 1% over 2400.

Seems like ranged have been having more success.

This is inline with what I’m saying. From 1800 to about 2.2 range, if we just look at the numbers, there are about 1/3 to a 1/4 more melee specs that have reached those ratings.

You can look at your numbers in different ways though. It could be that the average 1800 player saw a 200-300 rating boost by playing an arms or DH and then hits a wall. Just look at DH for instance on drustvar. It’s one of just a few specs that peaks at 1800 overall.

https:// imgur .com/F7uxqRi

Arms isn’t as close, but similar. Most of the other specs peak at 1600 or lower. So now we have a 1800-2.2 range that is packed full of melee, arms and dh, that have seen a nice boost from their specs strength and have capped out in their ability.

Representation is not a good representation of what is better.

What rating a 1% cutoff is for each individual spec, however, is a much better representation.

This is accurate, but not for the reason you think it is. Most caster specs have been getting a higher MMR than Melee specs have. Of course it is only natural that the roles get separated.

I get what you’re saying and I understand what you want to be true, but the numbers just don’t support your conclusion (not in March anyway, idk what’s changed)

It’s rough out here. :cry:

1 Like