What tempts me to Female Gnome Warlock

“I apologize profusely for any inconvenience my murderous rampage may have caused.”

This one line. Even if it’s a bit strange to play as one.

5 Likes

Gnomes are, in my always humble opinion, one of the best playable races in the game. You have made a good choice.

6 Likes

Oh I’m still probably going to still with a Male gnome and who knows what he’ll be. It’s either Mage or Warlock

(Or give up and go Hunter)
Archmage Norbin the Mage

or

Professor Norbin, master of demonology and all things fel… ugh…

If you absolutely must go with a Gnome, I’d recommend you to go with the female one. They’re clearly superior to the males.

4 Likes

B-but, the beard.

Cotton candy and gnomish radiation. A combination to compete with their Lord and Savior Lemmy and to try to mimic Dwarves.

Ok guys, this is really important, probably the most important thing ever.

Male gnome, do I go Pink hair, green or stick with black (warlock) or silver (mage)

Pink hair gnome boy all the way.

1 Like

no!!! all of this! unacceptable!!! :angry: no one likes gnomes! bad! bad!

(go pink. its more hilarious that way :laughing: )

2 Likes
1 Like

I love Female Gnome anything. They are just so darn cute!

Had a male rogue for the longest time… then went to female rogue… Female Gnome Rogue is just adorable.

And my Female Gnome Warlock… my only Warlock to max level (actually… my only Warlock)… she rides a felsteed and it’s just the darnedest thing seeing that cute little gnome making all kinds of havoc with her demons and her fires and shadowy bolts.

Definitely play a Female Gnome something. They’re super cute.

2 Likes

Mary was a Gnome from Vanilla until I unlocked Void Elves. IMO Gnomes are second only to High Elves as the best race to play.

Before Void Elves, this was who Mary was.

I’ve always liked gnomes. Even when they’re a bit past the expiry date.

If you wanna go for a radiation from gnomeregan thing then go green

You sure you don’t want to be a Vulpera Warlock instead? Nothing says cute like a furry little fox who wants to steal your soul.

green is also good for a fel warlock color.

one of? we are the best