Coldspell - merged

I wonder just what happened to the real Blizzard tech support. I cannot log onto retail. I CAN log onto classic on both of my accounts. My wife is sitting next to me logged on to her account with no problem. I have rebooted modem, directly connected to my computer, did an uninstall and clean reinstall of WOW yesterday. I send all the files asked for in my ticket. Made sure no other programs were running, cleaned cache out, on clean install had no addons running. Did everything asked for and was told it was my computer. I built both of our computers, they are identical. So why is she logging on to retail and I cannot? I was playing daily with guildies Monday, now, I cannot log on, and being guild master means I was needed yesterday. Where are the real techs that can fix things??? And BTW, here is some of the specs on my system. I think it meets the min standards. I run an AMD FX 8350 8 core 4. processor, 24 gig ram, Win 10 64 bit. 500 gig SSD with 150 gigs available space. Cable modem with 300 gig download, and a G600 multi-button mouse. Think I can run wow on this? I have been up until Tuesday.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blz51901016