What stats should I do to make my toon better now?

I have stacked a ton of mastery and haste, but what should I do now to improve?

Thanks in advance

Dont take the bait.

What do you mean? I just want to know what else I can do to improve.

Any suggestions would be nice tbh.

I’m not gonna go around saying stuff is right or wrong since everyone plays the game differently.

I have a hard time believing that a 417 7/9M player that parses 80/90%+ is on the wow forums asking for advice.

If you are legit looking for advice i would recommend the dreamgrove discord. Stats wont really help you at this point. Its all personal play and RNG that you dont get alot of mechanics/ group kill speed if youre concerned about your later mythic parses.

In case youre not trolling, always sim your gear in top gear on raidbot. Running droptimizer says you do have a few upgrades in M BoD.

/simbot/report/Rq4cZkvSXXnoMEt8Jv6Hy

I’m not parsing very high for my Item Level. So no, I’m not trolling. I just want to be able to parse better for my IL (which I know has to do with the group I’m raiding with as well, but I feel I should at least be in the blue range)

and something about my stats feel off for some reason. I can’t really explain it.

Thanks for the input btw!

No worries. Looking at that report both the jadefire and rast staffs are upgrades as well at the grong off hand.

Quick look at your logs, i would take FoE for oppulence. Nuking the adds should add significant damage.

Also, i dont know if you always play SL or use a cancel aura macro, but both incarn and SL are very close in damage, and i much prefer the simpler incarn play style. SL sims way higher than it actually gives in real life scenarios.

But you know how it goes in M raiding. If you get the unlucky mechanic targets, none of it matters. Been working on M Mekk and my results vary wildly. Some pulls im top by over a million damage, some im down near the bottom. One pull i got 2 bombs and shrunk in p1… RIP.

1 Like