What skeleton do we use? (Kul Tiran)

i’m not saying this isn’t true, but i highly doubt it. they are all re-skins.

1 Like

It’s unique, but if anything it’s closest to Pandaren. When doing Trial of Style and everyone was in robes at the start, it was hard to differentiate a Panda from a KT.

2 Likes

Kul’Tirans are using the future skeleton / rig for my favorite race. . . .Mok’nathal! Come on Blizz and give me Rexxar race please.

4 Likes

I really don’t get how people manage to mistake the two.
https: //wow. zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/small/638918.jpg
https:/ /wow. zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/small/696784.jpg

People really have a hard time looking past the guts? There’s nothing similar to even remote silhouettes.

ok, sorry, they just looked super similar

Nope… Absolutely none of it. Is the only reason you think this because they’re both chubby? I tested all the animations I could think of and none of them are remotely the same. Usually casting isn’t changed or only very minorly when a new race borrows a skeleton.

[quote=“Chalices-moon-guard, post:13, topic:169250”]
Female Kul Tirans use -some- of the Female Human rig, but mostly unique in terms for most animations. [endquote]

I like their rig, I just wish we used regular human female casting. One of my fav in the game and belongs to boring regular humans.

Then it should be easy to say who’s skeleton they’re borrowing no? Ztroll males are heavily modified night elf male. The rest are more obvious.

They’re both tall, and chubby. That’s literally it…

Well Rexxar does share his skeleton with the Kul’tirans so one can hope!

2 Likes

I’d much prefer full ogres…

1 Like

They use the pandaren skeleton.

I have both Kul Tiran and Pandaren that i manually leveled to 120.

They manipulated the Pandaren skeleton, stretching and extending certain parts to make it more human, but the skeleton is the same.

From casting to attacks, you will see quite quickly their similarities. Pandaren have extra flairs on certain abilities, otherwise they are identical.

3 Likes

Yeah no. I did extensive testing myself. They have absolutely no similarities. Even took screenshots to compare. If they’re based on Pandaren they’ve been altered infinitely more then male zandalari were.

Do tell then, what exactly is the same? Pin-point the animations. As the casting animation as seen on the Males and Females is not remotely the same. You can get the link for the dressing room and find the animations that best replicate it. As I’ve seen; none of the Pandaren animations resemble close.

Edit: The class specific animations do not count.

1 Like

Thats what im saying. They were altered heavily, but they were still based off the Pandaren

If you have a 3d animate available to you

place the two characters on a grid. you will see that their coordinates are scaled to one another.

From there you can actually create the kt dimensions from the pandaren.

1 Like

Skeletons aren’t real.

I guess the only way to find out is run back to your corpse, and look at your skeleton after you revive.

1 Like

Don’t exist on chinese server. It’s a tombstone instead… seems silly to me but I hella envy their undead models which don’t hide their gear just to show off some bone.

I like the bone showing models but I realize people like the boneless one. Like the straight-back Orcs, Forsaken players should be able to choose either the…classic?..model or the boneless ones during character creation.

1 Like

Ogre looking Model?

Boomkin uses ogre skeleton. Not remotely similar.

1 Like

Kul’Tirans use panda skeletons but not panda animations.

There is a difference between a skeleton and animations.

1 Like

It’s modified a bunch from the Orc/Vrykul. so it’s kind of it’s own thing at this point.
It’s why it would be a great rig to use for playable Vrykul and Mok’nathal and maybe even Ogres.

Dunno where people are getting the pandaren thing. I see no similarity at all.