What should be the minimum item level requirement to do a heroic fated raid?

Hi there!

I have a few guildies who are returning to WoW after quite a long time and I was wondering what the minimum item requirement is for people to attend fated heroic raid and still have a good time (not die to excessive damage). I have noticed with ilvls below 270 seems a bit tough on people but I can’t find any hard set requirements anywhere or general recommendations. What would y’all suggest as a minimum ilvl for fated heroic?

272- 275 range

2 Likes

Yeah, I think that 270 as a minimum is reasonable with the expectation that many will be much over that.
I really don’t know how this final raid will feel or if the scaling will working well. The castle raid was smooth and so that gear earned spilled over to the next and sanctum ran well too though some things were tricky. Starting now at 270 on the new fated raid on heroic might be challenging but there is always next week!

Thanks, I agree with that! I feel that Castle Nathria was much more forgiving with the exception of Sire. The Sylvanas raid-wide damage in heroic fated was just way, way too much this week for those who didn’t get too much luck with gear last week. Even if people were not messing up mechanics or not standing in anything, they could drop like flies and it was discouraging for them. I hope Sepulcher is a little nicer for returning players (probably won’t be, though…).

1 Like

The guild I’m in requests that raiders have 276 for Heroic.

Are you familiar with the quest from the guy near the vault in Oribos? This week he gives a 270+ item for doing 5 timewalking dungeons. Not a huge help but i visit every week to see what I can grab.