What’s the best high/full pop pvp server?

Is there any servers where pvp is common place and highly participated in on both sides? Fairbanks is a pvp server in name only. Its mostly a pve server. Is there any pvp servers that it’s populated and people just don’t unflag and boycott wpvp because they aren’t getting a reward? I am looking to transfer or reroll.

??? What you mean? Didn’t think you could unflag on pvp server?

I swear to you people are walking around on Fairbanks unflagged like a pve server. I am killing people ten lvls above me or more pretty easily and no alliance or horde really want to fight. Its not a pvp community.

I was just at SM where nobody was flagged and was having to resort to tricks to try and get people flagged. Hopping into AoE etc. I am looking to reroll on another server or transfer where there is wpvp is happening regularly on both sides. Any suggestions?

A lot of people are in the leveling mindset right now. PvP gives no XP and may just get you a hefty corpse run. That said, I get ganked a fair amount on Bigglesworth, and have seen a decent number of calls in chat to squad up and fight Alliance.

1 Like

You’re alliance on your classic server? SM is located in Tirisfal, which is a Horde zone, not a contested zone. Therefore yes, you can’t PVP those players unless they flag themselves through some sort of combative action.

In contested zones, you can PVP freely to your hearts content. The low level starter zones and capitals are “protected” so to speak, in that the home faction of those zones is not PVPable unless they choose to be, whereas you’re able to be PVP’d regardless of actions in that zone (since you’re alliance, and it is a horde zone).

1 Like

I’d say whitemane. Not as crazy and overpopulated as herod, but still highly populated.

Benediction seems really balanced to me a lot of pvp going on in Hillsbrad. Alliances owned most of hills brad this weekends with a few horde raids to try to take it back

Herod is the official hard-core pvp server full of dedicated Alliance wpvp guilds. You will be happy there.

SM is Horde territory. They won’t be flagged there unless they do it themselves. Just like Ironforge is Alliance territory.

Its to keep newbie zones relatively free of griefing. You’ll notice that pretry much every city has its newbie area and areas roughly 0-20 that aren’t contested. Contested areas are where everyone is flagged no matter what.

Honestly it’s Faerlina.

Very even faction population and it really seems like a bloodbath on that server.

Well of course not… that’s horde territory. You only flag in contested territory.

Turn pvp on and leave it on at every level. Thats what i am looking for. Caveat being I don’t want to be on a major streamer sever or deal with that debacle.

Blaumeux for sure.

If you think it’s pve only, just start killing the opposing faction. I promise you they will complain in general zone chat, recruit help, and come kill you back

I’ve tried my fair share of servers, ultimately stopping on Benediction. The server has the most balanced ally/horde ratio and wPVP is thriving. You can check the below post to confirm same as it has links to census data: