Does Transmog EVER update, on the forums?

I’m asking this because:

On the old forums, you’d log out in game and then refresh the forums/your character profile and you’d usually see the new transmog in a bit.

If you moused over the items and they LISTED the new transmog, you’d see it for sure.

Well, four days or more ago I logged out in game with a new transmog. I looked on the forums, sure enough, if I mouse over my armory/profile it says the new items correctly, but:

It is still displaying the old transmog, apparently forever?
At least to me I’m still wearing the Plundered red Admiral’s hat, with Bloodwake plate armor, but I’m actually in (and listed on mouse over):

Bronze-Tinted Sunglasses

7th legionaries stuff (including Battle Hammer)

Storm’s Wake Tabard (all reps are now exalted, which was so easy.)

Is it working this way for everyone else?

It kind of makes having a transmog forum moot, if your mog never graphically updates for the forum.

My armory has not updated since just before the move, I’m assuming the issues have something to do with that.

Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

2 Likes

Not only has my DH’s mog not updated, it still shows it as a female, which I changed a week ago. Probably just holdover from the forum update.

it’s really irritating…I can’t even click on my own profile to view it.

So your character had an Addadicktome?

At least you’re not invisible! I am invisible right?

I was going to say ‘At least you have an armory button!’ but that button isn’t helpful at all in your case, lol.

Who said that?