WHAT RACE HAS THE BEST RACIALS FOR A PVP Rouge?

I am open to play horde or ally.

not sure about pvp, but rouge usually looks better on more fair skinned racesā€¦ couldnā€™t resist Iā€™ve made the same spelling error plenty. Also since the nerf to EMFH and whatever the NE one is I donā€™t think racials really matter in pvp anymore.

1 Like

Debatable.

Orc for stun reduction and mini trinket thatā€™s off the global.

Blood Elf for Torrent - knocking off a BoP can win a game.

Human is always good for the stun break.

Nelf for Meld.

1 Like

Hands down Iā€™d choose orc.

Stun reduction
Blood fury is amazing lines up with vendetta perfectly.

1 Like

What is a Rouge ? is this a new class ?

3 Likes

Mine has his BF marcoā€™d to Shadowstrike.

So if I am striking and it is up, it gets popped.

Orc or Night Elf

Human or undead are probably the best 2nd choices.

They want the makeup counter at Macyā€™s

1 Like

and people keep saying racials dont matter much any more but when they roll a class whats the first hing they look at?..lmao.

just roll orc female.

1 Like

You can always roll a short goblin or gnome rogue. Cause they small hard to spot and easy to lose in a crowd or field plus thereā€™s not a lot of them.

Man up and roll undead.

2 Likes

Goblin or gnome

Canā€™t go wrong

Nightborne if you want to be the master, anything else if you like to be the slave

Iā€™m surprised no one put down Pandaren. Isnā€™t Quivering Palm a really good PvP ability?

In the same vein, Kul Tiranā€™s Haymaker seems fairly useful for knock back & stunā€¦

I have never PvPā€™ed where race was the main reason for winning or losing. The ONLY exception to this is NE Feral Druid, where SM into flying form lets you get away from almost anything.

KTs are great if you like rbgs and same for panda.

NE human on Ally for arenas

Orc undead on horde

And zandalari are pretty good for double dps 2s.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that - seriously.

As one who doesnā€™t PvP, it can be difficult to see the difference between RBGS and Arenas. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a vast difference, but itā€™s a big PvP blur for me :sweat_smile:.

I just love my Panda rogue, regardless.

1 Like

Alliance:

NE for shadowmeld, Dark Iron for fireblood, Humans can use the stun reduction and EMFH. Gnomes are okay with escape artist, void elves have a gap closer.

Horde:

Orc is the best, hands down followed by Undead since WOTF isnā€™t on the same GCD as the trinket. Blood Elves are a close third but AT picks a buff randomly to remove so you can get unlucky.

Blizzard made sure no race is truly the best with any class for any said content.

Just pick what appeals to you most. In my case, I love undead race, I like the dark kinda theme.

The best race for Rouge is Kardashian.