What rabbits come in P/S breed?

I tried beating Rotgut with a 3 S/S rabbit strategy I found on wowhead and it’s very close but not quite doable. A commentor said to forget the S/S and use 3 P/S rabbits instead.

Except while browsing the pet journal with my breed addon I cannot find rabbits that come in P/S breed for the life of me. What rabbits come in P/S breed?

They might be talking about Dust Bunnies? They come in P/S

2 Likes

Okay thanks, that’s probably it. I don’t see any others that come in P/S.

Trying to farm one of these sounds fairly time consuming, let alone trying to farm 3 of a specific breed. Ouch.

Yeah, would not be high on my list.

Only other one that comes as P/S is the Void-Scarred Hare, but that won’t have the move set you’re looking for. You might be able to get by with some of the more powerful rabbits, like the H/P Grasslands Cottontail. Or a combination of more powerful ones.

2 Likes

It should work as long as they have more speed than Rotgut’s pets. That’s the only way the strategy works because of the dodges and burrows.

I didn’t mind experimenting on my own before when I had plenty of charms to keep stoning a bunch of random pets for crazy strats, but now I’m out of charms. Using a guide for those last few battles because I have to level each pet manually for now.

If you have a profile on Xu-Fu’s with your pet roster uploaded, you can use this strat:

It provides alternatives you can tab through to to try and find some breeds you might have.

1 Like

Hi. idano about PS breeds, but… Grasslands Cottontail SS variety: 325 speed, 260 power.
Noblegarden Bunny SS variety: 341 speed, 244 power.
The Grasslands Cottontail may be a bit too slow, idano. The Noblegarden Bunny should be fast enough and hits harder than what you’ve been using.

You NEED a Dust Bunny. I’m sure there are other rabbits like them, but I use my Dust Bunny more than any other rabbit out there. Even the P/S breeds of rabbits are faster than most other pets, and their flurries can just annihilate undead things. Corduroy (my Dust Bunny) is small, but he hits like a truck.

Apparentlly, Void-Scarred Hare is only available in P/S. Of course, the difficulty is farming Horrific Visions of Stormwind enough to get as many as you need. :dizzy_face: