What PvP server will you play on? NA

I can contact you if you want to send some info. Our guild is looking to recruit HPally

We’re going *Barman Alliance. Already have a solid crew

*Edit we are actually going to roll Mutanus. It’s good good faction balance… Need more Horde to go there though keep it 50/50

It’s ok i think a lot of players are going to reserve names… fill up servers… Bliz gonna be like

\O.o/
and they make an RP server and players rush there

Mutanus alliance c:

3 Likes

From what i’m gathering a lot of folks from Whitemane are going to play Nightfall

1 Like

Mutanus - Horde. Since THAT seems to be the unofficial RP-PVP server.

1 Like

Barman Shanker has history though. It’s like the arcanite reaper of daggers

3 Likes

Exactly… and since I was originally a rogue in vanilla (who never got dal’rends). This time around I’m going rogue again and there is no better server name for me. =)

1 Like

need a rogue? =)

Exactly this – barman shanker speaks to OG players that know variations of vanilla prebis gear while we were all rats in greens and blues lol

2 Likes

This is why i wont use reddit lol

I still remember farming mine back in the day.

1 Like

The two active pvp servers will be Jom Gabbar and Nightfall.

Barman Sanker and Mutanus will be dead realms.

But because they decided to include two additional pvp servers that aren’t needed all realms will slightly suffer. What a stupid move on blizzards part.

Lets chat! I’ll share a link to my lf guild/friends/bgs post as we track realms. I’m hoping the 2nd most popular PvP East server is healthy enough to sustain, but I’ll go to the most popular places if need be to find the players I need if we are indeed spread too thin.

SoM [PvP East] - Paladin looking for R11-14 WSG & AB friends!

for someone that doesnt like SOM. You sure are very knowledgeable on things SOM. lol

2 Likes

Our GM changed us we’re going Mutanus (Alliance) Sorry bout that

Not at all! If you play Horde, and pvp come to Mutanus! It’s an awesome community in Disc. Jom is so toxic. We’ve got good % A/H

We’re going Mutanus (West)
Look in the Alliance guild section you’ll see our GM’s post. If you’re doing Hpally! We have a spot saved just for you!! :slight_smile:

I farmed it twice not realizing it was unique. I use to solo the Bartender in greens/blues, talk about close but fun fights.

3 Likes

oh i feel ya, i had one, but this gen of player is sweaty hard core parsers…nothing but epics.

Damn. Well, is there a spot for a rogue? I haven’t committed to any server just yet.

Barman Shanker is the default one so far.

come check out the discord community for Horde on Mutanus. It’s pretty awesome on Horde side. That’s where our GM is taking us assuming status quo remains the same

Ah… I was planning of going alliance (though I might regret it) for SOM.

Good Luck to you guys.