What % of players have over 1 million gold?

Title says it all.

2 Likes

Was gonna make a 1% joke but 1M gold is not that much right?

13 Likes

Honestly i bet average gold amount per player is probably like 300k

7 Likes

I made 400k from January to now. It’s not hard. Gather herbs, make pots, sell pets.

4 Likes

Making me feel poor with my 20k gold

10 Likes

I highly doubt the average player is sitting on even 300k. I’d bet lower, much lower, like 20-50k for the average player.

13 Likes

i had 4 million by the end of legion

down to 180k

1 Like

I am sitting at ~710k right now with an income of ~60k a week, sometimes more but more often than not less. I started from ~50k when the news that the Brutosaur was being removed was announced.

People say 1 million gold is not a lot anymore but I am willing to bet that they are either AH masters or still have a lot of carry over from WoD and Legion when gold practically rained from the sky. Earning gold in BFA has been a lot rougher and for your average player 1 million gold is still a lot.

Preach! I had a bit over a million at the end of Legion, I had just started taking gold farming seriously, and went into BFA expecting to keep gaining. Over the course of the first four months of BFA I lost most all my earned gold XD

6 Likes

almost the exactly the same on both amounts.
i do have 10 game time tokens, and $155 b-net bal.

Well if you had to guess how many players have a million gold or more would you say 1 out of 100? 1 out of 200? 1 out of 50? What do you think?

1 Like

I would personally guess that those with 1 million gold are probably 1 out of every 100 people but that’s a gut guess with no actual legitimate data to back that thought up with.

2 Likes

I literally doubled my gold by raid gambling. It’s the only way I make any money since they nerfed the table missions.

Most stuff is so overpriced, and generally not needed, people usually average a paragon or 2 a week which is easily 4 to 8k gold

1 Like

Between the Mission Table / Paragon Cache / Pets, it’s been a positive gold expansion.

I think I’m up 2-3 million doing the above. I’m way to lazy to do the AH anymore.

3 Likes

3.8 million and casually making more. I want Long Boi…

2 Likes

more than i would like to accept

6.5 mil and nothing worth spending it on

I can buy a WoW token in under 4 weeks (sometimes 3 if I’m lucky), so yeah, it’s doable.

Long boi mean nothing to you lol?

Not sure, but I’m just under a million and I don’t actively farm for it.