What NPC would you be?

Anything goes. If you could run around Azeroth as any NPC- from Anduin to Zul, what would it be?

Jainaā€™s AU male counterpart - Jaino.

She seems to be the most powerful creature in existence.

But also - if Jaina got with Kalec, maybe Jaino can get Alexstrazsa.

8 Likes

Probably Rommath. You could do worse for yourself than looking good and being right all the time.

8 Likes

Brann Bronzebeard.

Imagine exploring places the playerbase has yet to find, or going on adventures only hinted at by dialogue/exposition. A top seat in the League of Explorers and two kickass older brothers to boot.

Whatā€™s not to love?

One of those NPCā€™s that exists to do nothing other than proc events, like summon bosses and stuff. You know, one of those ones beneath the map and such.

2 Likes

Kaelā€™thas being sexy and powerful at the same time is not for everyone!
and of course I would bang Illidan senpai.
I can only imagineā€¦

a cold night in the black temple the lightning striking and the moans of pleasure and the sexy voices echoing in the halls
ā€˜ā€™ Selama ashaā€¦laā€¦noā€¦reeeā€™ā€™
ā€˜ā€˜you were prepared!ā€™ā€™
ā€˜ā€™ yes, lord illyā€™ā€™

9 Likes

One of the millions of kobolds that are unceremoniously killed.

4 Likes

One of those mages that hold a portal open forever.

2 Likes

a lazy peon

7 Likes

I mean, Iā€™m pretty much Lorash Sunbeam already.

1 Like

Rommath is would be mine as well.

Aldrae.

Blood elf priest trainer living in Silvermoon. Yes please.

Probably one of Alexstraszaā€™s consorts or attendants in the Red Flight at its prime. Not out of thirst or anything though, I just think itā€™d be so wonderful to be able to hang out with her and be in her counsel. She just radiates kindness and warmth, yet also so much power and regality.

1 Like

Garrosh, because there is no one like Garrosh.

2 Likes

AU Garrosh might be like Garrosh.

He might even be MORE Garrosh than Garrosh.

Thaelen Songweaver.

Dude is the personification of the ā€œi was just following ordersā€ trope. Not only was he complicit in the bombing of theramoore, but has actually managed to avoid any kind of consequence since.

Heā€™s probably back at Silvermoon drinking champagne and getting laid by beautiful elven women every day.

2 Likes

There should be no Garrosh now. Exarch Hellscream was produced in an other time with other conditions.

Iā€™m sold by the name alone.

Now Iā€™m super sold.

Honestly though Iā€™d probably just want to be a generic civilian npc somewhere. Someone with a nice quiet life, preferably someone who doesnā€™t randomly get murdered by a spider or something. Maybe an innkeeper in Silvermoon? Seems low key enough.

1 Like

probably jaina because i really like her staff. hopefully we can get it for transmog! or her outfit :octopus:

Tyrande. The chosen of the moon walking around and enjoying Teldrassil and the Temple. (Post bfa) It works be thrilling to be the Night warrior cutting through the Horde.

1 Like