What makes the Horde better than Sylvanas? (rant)

Begone blood Elf, lest I summon Garithos.

2 Likes

We’ve gotten off topic lol

This is now an “Arthas did nothing wrong” thread. Much better.

I’m not afraid of a guy stupid enough to trust Sylvanas.

11 Likes

Touché good sir

Damn, that was savage. Well played, Elf.

2 Likes

Have you ever considered working for a political party Elesena?

I feel like these energies would be better spent there.

6 Likes

For the record, I’m not saying that. Arthas did a lot wrong. Preparing for the Legion doesn’t somehow make up for his atrocities. It just lends insight into what he was doing and why he was doing it.

lol

That’s literally all you ever do.

16 Likes

How so? When I’m blaming the writers and not the players?

1 Like

That has me wondering again how Nathanos will get burned,back-stabbed, and betrayed in the end by his elfy waifu. :thinking: :broken_heart:

1 Like

That’s kind of the schtick of Grandblade. He tells everyone to shut up who don’t have the same complaints as the “the Horde story has it so bad, the Horde has no characters, stop villain batting us Blizzard please! etc” clique on the forums. He will never tell the thousands of posts that have some oration of that to ever shut up. He’s okay with that same repeated take and echo chamber. He will question what you hope to accomplish with your posts but will never ask what these Horde complaints hope to accomplish. He’s just a fisher for likes.

7 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Unmask the angry velf.

The Horde has Honor. We found it in Saurfang’s old sock drawer.

Trivel hitting the nail on the head so hard he punched a whole in the board with the entire hammer.

2 Likes

Idk. He tends to act like the Grand Wizard of the Story Forums. You can buy into it or not.

Your thread did not seem off topic, or an advertisement. It seemed in the bounds of other topics. I can understand the complaint that this topic has been discussed at length. But we are in a lore-void for a few months, and people still have stuff to say about it.

And I can agree with the premise that the Horde was happy to commit the deeds for their own reasons, and now feels bad that the exact same deeds were done for other reasons.

End of Season 2/MoP:

Horde (sweat, panting, flopping over onto the ground) Ugh, crap, I hate this, not commiting genocide is the worst, oh my god, on my god…

Hozen in a jogging suit: It gets easier. Everyday it gets a little bit easier. But, you gotta do it every 'ookin day. That’s the hard part. But it does get easier.

Horde: Okay.

… But then, the show/game continues, and there’s no drama if the @$$holishness actually stopped, so…

THIS THIS THIS 1000x THIS.
WHY SHOW SOMETHING IN-GAME WHEN YOU CAN JUST TELL US WITHOUT ACTUALLY DEMONSTRATING IT? THAT WOULD TAKE PRECIOIUS TIME AND EFFORT AWAY FROM DESGINING NEW SKINNER BOXES FOR THE GAME!

3 Likes

The Horde did bad things to the Alliance because they thought it would help the Horde.

Sylvanas did bad things to the Alliance and Horde knowing it wouldn’t help anyone.

1 Like