What makes healing fun for you?

Being an attentive livelord is usually it’s own reward. People notice.

Healing when the enemy brings a team mate to 10%, using all of their cooldowns.
I play the druid, which is one of the best for pvps. They can poly, which can help with snares. Also play as a horde healer, you get away with a good team that actually wants their healers to stay alive.

Bad side for healing. Your team does not help you when you are dying and/or do not go after the enemy healers. Another one is that you will get targeted by an enemy team where they will cc you too death.

Tried killing a priest with my rogues. At some point, he healed himself back to full health. Then later on, his team killed me.

I feel as if I’m more in control of the outcome of the game.

1 Like

Well, I know there will be at least one healer on our team if I’m healing. lol

I do find healing fun though, most of the time. I feel like I can make a difference.

1 Like

Holy paladin.

You can basically peel for yourself, and smack people with your hammer to heal other people. It’s funny when Horde rogues try to gank me and they kick me with divine favor enabvled.

You can’t go wrong with Resto druid either, you literally can’t mess that up. You could replace your keyboard with a garage door opener and top heal with that.

I enjoy healing because I am good at multitasking and prediction. I have bad ADD so I get a lot of enjoyment out of it and keeping track of multiple things at once.

He hit himself with 2 charges of serenity + instant proc flash heals + sanctify + instant prayer of mending + divine shield = full health. Toss a healthstone in there and there’s another full health bar.

When I played heals in wod I enjoyed it due to the “trolling I can’t die” feeling. I’d abuse that port with my monk in WSG and twin peaks to get rage whispers.

Can be fun but like has been said, in randoms no one will peel for you and everyone will blame you. So, I don’t do it much! But hey if that’s what gets your rocks off go for it

1 Like

Honestly, it’s the thanks you get when you’re able to save someone in the middle of their fight or at the end of the round. Mind you, it has been awhile since I been able to do max level pvp, but usually the amount of <3’s you get at the end of a match.

Out-healing every other healer in the BG by a huge margin, each and every BG. That is what gives me my joy playing healer…I get really offended and angry when I don’t too. :grin:

I don’t know why but I do not get the same buzz from toping the numbers charts when I play dps.